Latest Guest Announcment - WALTER JONES

Fantastic. David Yost (Billy), Catherine Sutherland (Kat), and of course Jason David Frank (Tommy) as well as Walter are all doing lots of appearances for the 20th anniversary this year. Can we please get some more cast (and then maybe a group photo shoot as well as individuals!). JDF especially I would like to meet but would be happy to meet any main ranger cast (probably only 'Mighty Morphin' only though for me, not the rest of the series!) Was lucky enough to meet Jonny Yong Bosch too at a con so that's 2 black rangers in my collection!

i never really got into power rangers, I was old enough for it to be a little childish for me, though my best friend at the time loved it though, I remember it being MASSIVE for a time. a bit like how the teenage mutant ninja/hero turtles were a few years prior, anyone remember trying to get hold of one of those original toys? was a nightmare,

I do have fond memories of getting a pirate copy of the original power rangers movie and fancying the pants of the pink ranger, any chance of the lovely Amy Jo Johnson as a guest?

I have watched Power Rangers since 1993 (i was 3 years old back then) and i'm still watching the new series. This year it's 20th Anniversary. It would be so great to see some actors from the first and maybe the new season. I would love to see David Yost, Jason David Frank and Amy Jo Johnson, if its possible to bring them)))

Edited by musikant