Guest announcement coming on friday at 6 pm you will never guess

A lot of people are normally disappointed/annoyed/angry when they don't know who the guest is, who is supposed to be exciting. It'll be even worse as people have waited for so long..

You can never please anyone, especially when the shows are not genre specific, but cater for a multitude of tastes

I am well aware of this! I won't personally be annoyed/angry/disappointed because I understand the show caters for various film and tv shows. It's unlikely that the guest will be from something i'm interested in, but I'm prepared for that. Personally, I don't get my hopes up.

I was just stating a fact, that some people will be annoyed with the wait as well.

I wasn't having a go at Showmasters or anything :) I don't have a problem with the possibility of me not knowing who the guest is, or not wanting to meet them.

I understand that. Unfortunately, with any guest announcement, there were always be all sorts of reactions.

Intrigued to see who it is myself :D

I think that if people are disappointed or angry then it's their own fault.

It's their fault because they've convinced themselves that the announcement will be the person they've always wanted to meet, and it's likely it won't be.

I don't see why people express their disappointment towards Jason as if he'll feel sorry for them and get 'Christopher Lee' or 'Harrison Ford' etc. He obviously has chosen the guest because he thinks they'll appeal to the attendees. If the guest doesn't interest you, that's fine.

• Like 1

MICHELLE PFEIFFER!!!!!!!!!!

If we have a Grease 2 cast re-union then yes! :D

I was thinking more about her role in Batman Returns :)

Well, I am singing Grease 2 songs now lol

#Catwoman aside, I actually did like her in that.

• Like 1