Guest announcement coming on friday at 6 pm you will never guess

7pm is a more common time for announcements, maybe there was just a booboo with the posted time. These things happen.

once again EVERY time an announcement of this kind is made it's ALWAYS late! its done to try and leave us on tender hooks but really just winds up :wacko:

this is a bit unprofessional. good job i went and did something else for half hour instead of sitting here.

It's not unprofessional, try using the term correctly. It could all be down to a simple time typo. I bet it was meant to be 7pm.

SM are basically damned if they do and damned if they don't based on the unprofessional comments.

7pm is a more common time for announcements, maybe there was just a booboo with the posted time. These things happen.

once again EVERY time an announcement of this kind is made it's ALWAYS late! its done to try and leave us on tender hooks but really just winds up :wacko:

I doubt it was intentional. Can't imagine it will be long now :)

MICHELLE PFEIFFER?

I suppose you could get points for trying lol :D

In all honesty, she went down in my #Catwoman when I saw Anne Hathaway as the definitive one :) But hey she still looks awesome in the role.