My 2 pennies worth......

Judi Dench

Alan Rickman

Maggie Smith

Micheal Gambon

Tim Curry

Christopher Walken

Sally Field

Didnt Tim curry have stroke recently I don't think it will be him Edited by Starbug

Keith Lemon? Let's not ruin this.

keith lemon will be awesome as a guest

No.

I agree with you Davidb no and double no

just hope its not any one from games of throne think the fans of that have been spoiled to much more walking dead. please be michael rooker...
  • Like 1

Well Frank Oz would be epic but then my daughter and i would love it if it was Alan Rickman for personal reasons lol. But i would like to think it will be Summer Glau......

It would indeed be epic! Ask him to record a message on my mobile, I would! (Oh dear - doing bad Yoda impressions now, obviously been out in the sun too long).

Summer Glau would be very good indeed! Can't help but be reminded of that bit in Big Bang Theory when they see her on the train though!

- Gord

I'm going for Christopher Eccleston, he would fit all of the criteria on the page:

Not a big film star - not particularly for films (he's in the new Thor film - hence promotioting it for November)

Surprise at being able to get the person here - Eccleston has always said in the past he doesn't like the idea of signings, maybe if he's not there all day, does some promo for Thor, maybe that could have been the 'deal breaker'.

We'll all know the person's name - Thanks to Doctor Who we all do, although he was in Cracker and some other good dramas in the 90's.

Could be completely wrong (probably more than likely) but a man can dream can't he??!!!!

• Like 4

I'm going for Christopher Eccleston, he would fit all of the criteria on the page:

Not a big film star - not particularly for films (he's in the new Thor film - hence promotioting it for November)

Surprise at being able to get the person here - Eccleston has always said in the past he doesn't like the idea of signings, maybe if he's not there all day, does some promo for Thor, maybe that could have been the 'deal breaker'.

We'll all know the person's name - Thanks to Doctor Who we all do, although he was in Cracker and some other good dramas in the 90's.

Could be completely wrong (probably more than likely) but a man can dream can't he??!!!!

good guest suggestion he was awesome in 28 days later Edited by malky

You've gotta love a bit of speculation ! Where do you start, well lets rule out the A listers as it doesn't sound like one of them.

Could it then be someone similar to the Hoff, not a big movie star, but everyone knows the name ?

So who has transcended into popular culture so much that everyone would know their name, Mr T, Pamela Anderson perhaps ?

I'd love it to be Christopher Eccleston, but just can't see that happening !

Again Mr Eccleston would be a fantastic guest see what i did there? anyway as he is the last doctor i need well until the 12th arrives that would make my day i would be beyond cloud nine so hears hoping.....