Guest announcement coming on friday at 6 pm you will never guess

Sean Bean would cover a lot of bases. I doubt Christopher Lee would attend an event now, which is a shame as I'd love to meet him!

With girlie rose coloured glasses I'd hope for Orlando Bloom! The next Hobbit instalment is coming up so he would be very relevant! *Dream on Lozzy!* Looking forward to this though!

Thanks for your hard work booking guests guys; always appreciated!

I would love to meet Orlando Bloom again. He is such a super bloke.

Methinks, its unlikely though. Same for Jason Isaacs, who I've always wanted to meet.

My thinking that its a TV star that many people would love to see but has never done an event. The guess on Gina Torres might be a good one and probably along the same lines.

I'm sure who ever it is they will be amazing.

• Like 1

I see the futile speculation has begun!

Futile perhaps... but fun! :-)

I'm going for Bungle from Rainbow.

Ha! That would be awesome! Photoshoot on a mock up of the Rainbow set, anyone? ;-)

To beat DavidB to it, I'll take a punt on Harold Bishop.

Dual photoshoot with Mrs. Mangle please.

Please George Lucas!!!! That would be a dream come true!

That would be brilliant... and he IS a name that everyone would recognise!

- Gord

Joss Whedon maybe

I think this would fit.

Although at this point I'm not going to put any names out there as I've always been wrong.

I remember guessing Martin Freeman then it turned out to be Gillan Anderson first time she signed and this was a million times more awesome for me.

Come on be Keither Sutherland :thumbup: I bet it will be a name I don't know for a TV show or movie I've never watched, this hype happened for the last event and I've learnt that it's not worth it :firedevil: but if it is him all will be forgiven :king:

He was and will be returning to 24, he was in Touch and he is in the yet to be released Metal Gear Solid so he could be coming to promote the return of 24 :whistling:

Edited by GamerGraph
  • Like 2

Mark hamill i bet it is... 100%

As much as I want it to be Mark can't see it as a lot of people just know he played Luke Skywalker and don't in fact know his name. Harrison Ford is a name everyone knows but I don't think it will be him.

Edited by hobbitfanatic
  • Like 1

It wont be on orlando he was the lead in Kingdom of heaven and done quite a few things how about some one like Dwayne Johnson some one on his sort of level

How is Dwayne Johnson not a big star in big movies? His career is a lot better than Bloom's at the moment :P

I think we can easily rule out people like Mark Hammill. Considering they said they never could get this guest so soon and all that... You can easily get Mark Hammill if you put enough money on the table, so it'll likely be someone who hasn't done many conventions before.

Sean Bean would be a dream come true!