We are very pleased to announce - Stephen Ure

Attending: Sat/Sun

Autograph/Photoshoot price: £15

grishn%C3%A1kh.JPG

Morgul_rats.jpg

stephenure.jpg

2012 The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

Fimbul/Grinnah

2012 Spartacus: War of the Damned (TV series)

Slave Trader

Sacramentum (2012) … Slave Trader

2011 Spartacus: Gods of the Arena (TV mini-series)

Slave Trader

Beneath the Mask (2011) … Slave Trader

2010 Tracker

Recruitment Clerk

2009 Legend of the Seeker (TV series)

Benedict

Denna (2009) … Benedict

2005 The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe

Satyr

2003 The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

Gorbag

2002 The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Grishnákh

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0881831/

• Showmasters Admin

Let's hope for more LOTR guests to come! ^^ (John Rhys-Davies, Bernard Hill & John Noble!!!!)

Not sure if I'll visit Stephen Ure's table, I think 15 pounds is a bit much but I'll consider it depending on the rest of the announcements.

as Stephen Ure lives in New Zealand and the flights from there cost a lot we do not plan to bring these guys over much if again as its not really cost effective so if you care then do not miss the very rare chance to get his and the others we plan to bring over one more time to the UK , just a heads up incase you think they are going to start to turn up more often.

and if you are thinking of starting up a signed multi singed poster or something now is a great time to start something amazing and rare as we try to bring everyone back from the original trilogy for one last time :-)

hope that is of help

jason

• Like 1

Let's hope for more LOTR guests to come! ^^ (John Rhys-Davies, Bernard Hill & John Noble!!!!)

Not sure if I'll visit Stephen Ure's table, I think 15 pounds is a bit much but I'll consider it depending on the rest of the announcements.

as Stephen Ure lives in New Zealand and the flights from there cost a lot we do not plan to bring these guys over much if again as its not really cost effective so if you care then do not miss the very rare chance to get his and the others we plan to bring over one more time to the UK , just a heads up incase you think they are going to start to turn up more often.

and if you are thinking of starting up a signed multi singed poster or something now is a great time to start something amazing and rare as we try to bring everyone back from the original trilogy for one last time :-)

hope that is of help

jason

That in bold would drive me insane! I really want to expend my LOTR collection, but still have so many more of these guests to meet! :o