Who are you meeting and what are you getting signed?

Hmm, No autographs for me :crying: , But have 20 photo shoots booked for the Sunday.. :eek: . going to be mad dash around the venue... Catch me if you can....... :dance:

20 Photo Shoots !!! Good luck. The most I did in a day was about 7 or 8 and that was a bit manic, although I did have a few gaps in between to come up for air.

No one tickles my fancy just yet - I'm of the new TV generation TWD, GOT, TRUEBLOOD etc, I just can't seem to appareciate all these other (awesome) guests being announced.

However, if no one I love is announced by the time the show pops up then I may get my photo with Jon Bernthal.

No one tickles my fancy just yet - I'm of the new TV generation TWD, GOT, TRUEBLOOD etc, I just can't seem to appareciate all these other (awesome) guests being announced.

However, if no one I love is announced by the time the show pops up then I may get my photo with Jon Bernthal.

You have Chad Coleman as well from The Walking Dead. Plus a couple of Game of Thrones Guests, George Georgiou and Mark Lewis Jones.

You have Chad Coleman as well from The Walking Dead. Plus a couple of Game of Thrones Guests, George Georgiou and Mark Lewis Jones.

And Julian Glover! :) But Georgiou and Jones play really minor roles though, I'm still hoping for a bigger Game of Thrones guest :o

And Julian Glover! :) But Georgiou and Jones play really minor roles though, I'm still hoping for a bigger Game of Thrones guest :o

Hadn't realised Julian Glover was it GOT, don't tell anyone, but I've not watched it !!!!

• Like 1

jon bernthal 8×10 +photo

chad coleman 8×10 +photo

stephen ure 8×10 +photo

brent mcintyre 8x10+photo

thomas robins 8×10+photo

william kircher8×10+photo

danny blackner8×1

all to b done on the sat

wish me luck me thinks im gonna need it

Edited by carlafrate

jon bernthal 8×10 +photo

chad coleman 8×10

stephen ure 8×10 +photo

brent mcintyre 8x10+photo

thomas robins 8×10+photo

william kircher8×10+photo

danny blackner8×10

wish me luck me thinks im gonna need it

That shouldn't be too bad, if you're there all day that would be not problem at all :P

Here's my updated list after recent announcements:

Official Photo Ops

Billie Piper

Natasha Henstridge

Hannah Spearritt

Nicole Deboer

Paul McGann

Noel Clarke

Andrew Hayden Smith

Sam Jones with Prop

Walter Jones

Autos

Billie Piper (Not sure on what yet, so many possibilities, but likely to be Doctor Who)

Hannah Spearitt (Primeval 10x8)

Natasha Henstridge (Species / Ghosts of Mars) - Probably 10x8 or may go for 10x8 for one and DVD for the other

Margot Kidder - Some Horror Stuff (Probably Amityville and Black Christmas - maybe my original Amityville UK Quad Poster and Black Christmas DVD)

Mark Lewis Jones - Merlin 10x8 (For a friend)

Noel Clarke - Doctor Who 10x8

Karen Gledhill - Remembrance of the Daleks DVD

Richard Franklin - Doctor Who DVD , need to decide which one

Julian Glover - Star Wars 10x8

Walter Jones - Power Ranger 10x8

Andrew Hayden Smith - Doctor Who 10x8

Paul McGann - Doctor Who the Movie DVD

Edited by GoldenGreen

the thing is, after Norman Reedus, no one really comes close for me lol

So it's 11 Autographed photoshoots for me this time round:

Michael Shanks;

Lexa Doig;

Nicole DeBoer;

Brian Blessed;

Ernie Hudson;

Jon Berenthal;

Chad Coleman;

Garrett Wang;

Julian Glover;

Noel Clarke &

Billie Piper...

Just expanding on what I started this Summer...

I might not be able to afford any autos this time round, if I do then it will be Noel Clark to sign the Doctor Who autograph book. I have booked a lot of photos this time, got three for Kirstin to take, with Billie, Noel and Andrew. For me, I'm treating myself to a photo with Lexa as last time I met her was at a Wolf event convention.

I'm all over the old school:

Sam Jones prop photo - It's got to be done

Margot Kidder photo - I love her

Ernie Hudson photo - Legend - although I'm just as big an Oz fan as I am Ghostbusters

Brian Blessed photo - Another Legend, he's the oldest man to make it to the North Pole on foot, he once sparred with the Dalai Lama, he's attempted Everest 3 times and he's survived a plane crash in the Venezuelan jungle. I'm a little bit terrified about meeting him but I can't wait!

Kevin Sorbo autograph - Hercules was a great show (Please get Zena next year)

Verginia Hey - Farscape was an amazing series and I'm a sucker for intelligent and sexy blue aliens.

That's me broke! (but very happy) :thumbup:

I'm all over the old school:

Sam Jones prop photo - It's got to be done

Margot Kidder photo - I love her

Ernie Hudson photo - Legend - although I'm just as big an Oz fan as I am Ghostbusters

Brian Blessed photo - Another Legend, he's the oldest man to make it to the North Pole on foot, he once sparred with the Dalai Lama, he's attempted Everest 3 times and he's survived a plane crash in the Venezuelan jungle. I'm a little bit terrified about meeting him but I can't wait!

Kevin Sorbo autograph - Hercules was a great show (Please get Zena next year)

Verginia Hey - Farscape was an amazing series and I'm a sucker for intelligent and sexy blue aliens.

That's me broke! (but very happy) :thumbup:

I'm holding off on getting a Sam Jones prop shoot until I see him on the day -

Well for me this year I'm currently working on getting the following signed; Episode V (TESB) poster (4x signed), The Hobbit poster (4x signed) and Alien to Prometheus Blu-ray set (6x signed) so I'm planning on meeting; William Kircher, Stephen Ure, Thomas Robins, Julian Glover and Jett Lucas to name just a few :D

Edited by Kirbinator

Aside from any late guest announcements, here is my final update:

Saturday Photoshoots

Billie Piper

Natasha Henstridge

Nicole DeBoer

Hannah Spearitt

Sam Jones (Prop Photoshoot)

Sunday Photoshoots

Noel Clarke

Andrew Hayden Smith

Walter Jones

Paul McGann

Autographs

Billie Piper (x2) - Doctor Who

Hannah Spearitt - Primeval 10x8

Natasha Henstridge - Species 10x8

Noel Clarke (x2) - Doctor Who

Margot Kidder - Horror (Original Amityville Horror Poster)

Neve Mcintosh - Doctor Who 10x8 (Signed by Dan Starkey)

Kate O'Mara (x2) - Doctor Who and Hammer Horror

Paul McGann (x2) - Doctor Who

Andrew Hayden Smith - Doctor Who

Richard Franklin - Doctor Who

Bonnie Langford - Doctor Who

Jett Lucas - Star Wars

Walter Jones - Power Rangers

Steve Cardenas - Power Rangers

Julian Glover - Star Wars

Mark Lewis Jones - Merlin

Edited by GoldenGreen