Who are you meeting and what are you getting signed?

A thread I always find interesting, post below who you're meeting, what you're going to get signed any why :)

• Michael Shanks photo, personalised 8x10, Sg1 multi signed piece, SG1 Multi signed A3 photo and if Showmasters have one at the table (as i can't find one online) an 8x10 of Him with Suanna Braun!
  • Mark Lewis Jones GoT Season 1 poster
  • Julian Glover photo, star wars 8x10 x2, Star Wars poster, Game of Thrones 8x10, Game of Thrones Season 1 poster, Season 3 poster and mounted photo!
  • Suanne Braun Sg1 8x10 and if i can find one, a photo of her and Michael
  • George georgio GoT 8x10 and Season 3 poster
  • Brian Blessed 8x10
  • Noel Clarke Doctor Who 8x10/photo/ Star Trek 8x10
  • jet Lucas Photo, 2 Star Wars 8x10s
  • Stephan Ure Lord of the Rings 8x10 + poster
  • Brent mcintyre Lotr 8x10 + poster
  • Thomas Robins Lotr 8x10 + Poster

Edited by Squirtchy

As things stand and if I'm still able to go and everything goes to plan then I'll be going to meet Kevin Sorbo (not sure what to get him to sign yet though lol) and anyone from The Walking Dead as I love that show sooooooooooo much and I'll get those awesome people to sign my Walking Dead box-set that I just recently got, luckily all guests are both days so far yay! :clap:

Autographs (personalised if possible) from:

- Jon Bernthal

- Lexa Doig

- Nicole de Boer

- Michael Shanks

- Virginia Hey

- Margot Kidder

- Sam Jones

- William Kircher

- Natasha Henstridge

- Joanna Cassidy

- Paul McGann (Alien photo if possible ^^)

- Veronica Taylor

- Steve Cardenas

- Stephen Ure

- Walter Jones

- Julian Glover

And secretely hoping Billie Piper and Hannah Spearritt will change their minds and come on Sunday as well ^^

Edited by dogsoldierspoon

I've got a Walking Dead poster that i got signed by Norman & Sarah at July's con so I will definitely be taking that again to get signed by Chad & Jon, I also want to meet Sam Jones and Ernie Hudson - I have an original vinyl Ghostbusters soundtrack album that I bought way back when the film first came out so I am going to get Ernie to sign that i think, not sure about Sam though, I loved Flash Gordon but never had any memorabillia for it so probably just a photo :smile:

Probably too early to firm up yet, but planning on going both days this time.

I'm certainly tempted by the photoshoots in Costume with Ernie and Sam.

I've met a lot of the guests before, which is good at least from a financial point of view, but could be tempted to meet and get them to sign some other stuff as well.

Will be building up TWD, Starwars and LOTR collection I started in the prevous LFCCs as for what I'm getting signed the pictures that SM provide are so far soooo good I end up going enny meeny minny mo right up to the last minute.

Edited by carlafrate

• 2 weeks later...

All personalised photos if possible, im going for:

Ernie Hudson (will be second time of meeting him, hes such an awesome guy!)

walter jones - be cool to meet an original power ranger

brian blessed - living legend, enough said. prob a flash gordon pic signed

sam jones

chad coleman

jon bernthal

barbie blank

maryse

So far,I'm just meeting Ernie Hudson when I go on the Saturday 5th October date,I'm very excited of course,I never thought I would ever meet him,been a huge Ghostbusters fan ever since 1987,so for me,this is a big deal & a real honour,I've bought my photo shoot already,so I'm hoping that this amazing actor will sign it afterwards,and if I can get it personalised with "To Tom" then I will be over the moon,it would be a fan's dream come true.

I even plan to wear my Ghostbusters: Venkman jumpsuit t shirt on the day (I bought it from a t shirt stall at my 1st LFCC a month ago) wow,what a photo opportunity,I loved Ernie as Winston Zeddemore in both Ghostbusters films of course,but I also enjoyed his roles in The Crow & a couple of episodes of The Incredible Hulk (1977) & The A-Team (1983)

I will also say that as I'm very new to the whole photo shoot scene & even the convention scene,I'm a little nervous,but I'm hoping & am sure that I will once again have a very memorable & enjoyable day,wow :smile:

Edited by TomW1983
  • Like 1

Hi! I'm going to meet Brian Blessed or Julian Glover because I can only go on one day :crying: If I meet Brian I will be getting my Star Wars box-set signed (which is already signed by Peter Mayhew, Kenny Baker and Dave Prowse)

That sounds cool, but unless you plan to get loads of signatures, i'd keep the original star wars and new trilogy autographs seperate,

Sam Jones x2 - on Flash Gordon DVD cover, and Ted DVD Cover,

Julian Glover - Harry Potter Book,

Bobby Holland Hanton x2 - Harry Potter Book, Batman DVD cover,

Alisa Berk - on my multisigned Stormtrooper helmet,

Jett Lucas - on my multisigned Stormtrooper helmet, and George Lucas autograph (complete the family!)

Possibly photo with Nicole Deboer,

If i go on sunday then will get Autographs and/or photos with Noel Clarke!

• 3 weeks later...

Sam jones-ted poster

Julian glover Star Wars 8x10

Jett Lucas Star Wars 8x10

Kind of hoping his dad will be there too so he could sign my complete saga poster but my hopes aren't high

Change of plans… I'm not going now :( so I'm going to preorder

Jett Lucas

Julian glover

Sam jones

Possibly some others

Edited by Gmorris2504

With less than a month to go , now starting to think more about who to meet and what to get signed.

So here is my current update:

Official Photo Ops

Natasha Henstridge

Hannah Spearritt

Paul McGann

Noel Clarke

Autos

Natasha Henstridge (Species / Ghosts of Mars) - Probably 10x8 or may go for 10x8 for one and DVD for the other

Margot Kidder - Some Horror Stuff (Probably Amityville and Black Christmas - maybe my original Amityville UK Quad Poster and Black Christmas DVD)

Mark Lewis Jones - Merlin 10x8 (For a friend)

Noel Clarke - Doctor Who 10x8

Simon Williams / Karen Gledhill - Remembrance of the Daleks DVD

Richard Franklin - Terror of the Autons DVD

Julian Glover - Star Wars 10x8