the big (and general) "I need a roomie!" thread!

twinzz

Hey guys,

We’re setting up this thread for everyone to use who needs a roomie for the entire (or a portion of) the event.

i75t2p.png

Our dear friend Pamela is looking for someone who has a room she can crash in during THURSDAY night only (so that’s Thursday going into Friday LOL). Her reservation only starts on the Friday but she’s arriving on Thursday. She is willing to pay for her share of that night :).

If anyone of you lovely people could help her out with her sitch, you can contact her on Facebook (in the big Hallowhedon group, or alternatively you can contact her at spencer6404@gmail.com

Like we said, this is a general/global roomie-finding topic, so all of you can use it to your advantage hehe.

Hugs

twinzz

Edited by twinzz

• 2 weeks later...

Well, looks like I've missed out on the feasible room prices because I took do long in organising time away. Anyone still looking for a roomie?

Hey, a friend of someone on the Hallowhedon 5 group is looking for a roomie for (parts or all?) of those days. we sent you a pm with her contact details -- only reason we're posting this is because she's having difficulties posting on the board (so are we, actually?) lol Edited by twinzz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...