VAT question - photoshoot ticket

Hi everyone, looking forward to attending this to see the boys from the dwarf again! Just ordered my tickets and I've noticed that VAT was added (I've already submitted the order, d'oh), and only on Robert Llewellyn's photo shoot ticket (I've ordered Sat Early bird entry, and Chris, Craig and Robert photos). VAT has never been added before on any of my showmasters orders, and I must confess I don't understand VAT anyway. Just wanted to check whether this was a mistake or not? It's only £3 extra but every little helps, conventions are an expensive hobby! :angel:

VAT should be added to all the shoots & entry tickets (as they are services provided and therefore subject to VAT) but is included in the price quoted on the website (so if the shoot was £10 then it should cost £8 plus £2 VAT) so your total should still equal the advertised cost of all your tickets, if it is more than that then an error has occured.

VAT should be added to all the shoots & entry tickets (as they are services provided and therefore subject to VAT) but is included in the price quoted on the website (so if the shoot was £10 then it should cost £8 plus £2 VAT) so your total should still equal the advertised cost of all your tickets, if it is more than that then an error has occured.

Ah right, thank you for the reply. I think an error has occurred then, as it has come as an added extra rather than being included in the price quoted on the website. Which email address is the shop address to query this, do you know? Thanks again :smile: