Autism All Stars: stall?

Hi, we are part Autism All Stars, we are a registered charity and we were looking to have a table for winter comic con, we hold a lot of events over the year with cosplayers and we are looking to have our own Autism All Stars Cosplay Group (name TBC!) and we would like to recruit at the event, raise awareness of our charity and raise some money, we was wondering if the standard fee still applies for charities?

Thank you in advance, we have emailed but was wondering if anyone had any info here until Monday.

Thanks, Alison and Andrew, kent branch managers.

• Like 2

Wow your an autistic charity? that is cool, really like this idea (I'm actually autistic myself) so if you manage to get a stall and stuff and if i do end up going to the event I'll be sure to check you guys out :D

Wow your an autistic charity? that is cool, really like this idea (I'm actually autistic myself) so if you manage to get a stall and stuff and if i do end up going to the event I'll be sure to check you guys out :D

Hi sassy, yes we are, we help children, teenagers and adults and we see the positive side of autism and focus on everyone's talents and use those talents in the activities we do, if your good at painting, we give you paint, if your good at singing, we give you a microphone!

X

Hi sassy, yes we are, we help children, teenagers and adults and we see the positive side of autism and focus on everyone's talents and use those talents in the activities we do, if your good at painting, we give you paint, if your good at singing, we give you a microphone!

X

Sweet! Its good to see people supporting those with Autism, I feel ashamed I'm not doing anything myself xD

You sent from the address you registered with on the forum? I see the evil word "hotmail" there. :firedevil:

Unfortunately all Showmasters addresses have major problems with Hotmail e-mails currently. Please forward the e-mail you sent to the address in my profile and I'll pass it on to the office.