Latest Guest Announcement - Billy Dee Williams

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We are pleased to announce our latest guest for Collectormania 20 - Billy Dee Williams.

Billy will be joining us for all three days.

Autographs and photoshoots will be £25.00.

Film%20Lando%2001.jpg

tumblr_llynhhB0vT1qbo4z0o1_500.jpg

lando7.jpg

Lando Calrissian - Star Wars: Return of the Jedi

Lando Calrissian - Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back

Harvey Dent - Batman

Here's a link to his IMDB for further information on his career:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001850/

• Like 1

it will definately be no photos at his desk, especially as he is a coolwaters signee (company who act as his agent).

Probably best if SM start putting signs up saying "photos allowed" rather than the opposite given how many guests at LFCC were banning photos.

• Like 1

it will definately be no photos at his desk, especially as he is a coolwaters signee (company who act as his agent).

Probably best if SM start putting signs up saying "photos allowed" rather than the opposite given how many guests at LFCC were banning photos.

He did photos at his desk at Collectormania London 2009 and I've had them with a number of coolwaters guests before.

Edited by mpharris
  • Like 1

Derek Maki (Coolwaters) was sitting right beside him when I met him a couple of years ago and was more than happy to let me get my pic taken with Billy - in fact he took the picture himself!

Any chance of getting his son over with him? Corey played Klaatu on the skiff.

Edited by Marky242