Potential WD Related Guests - Help Needed

Hello admins, just a quickie. I was thinking of posting this into the guest suggestion, but it's more of a reference than a suggestion...

I have two Walking Dead related guests who are willing and wanting to attend this, or a future con. One has played several walkers in the TV series, including some significant ones, and the other is a voice actor of one of the main characters from the critically acclaimed Walking Dead game (which now has over 80 Game of the Year awards and a 95% Metacritic Review Score), as well as providing various voices for Hitman: Absolution, the reboot of Tomb Raider, Halo 4 and Infamous.

Both have expressed high levels of interest and I believe they could bring a large audience to a SM event.

I have told both of them to get their agents to contact SM about attending an event (I'm aware this might not be how it's normally arranged, but with an almost endless supply of guests to invite, I thought it could get the ball rolling), but is there any way I can also contact SM directly to make them aware of such guests?

Ta,

Che-Snake :)

• Like 1

I have two Walking Dead related guests who are willing and wanting to attend this, or a future con. One has played several walkers in the TV series, including some significant ones, and the other is a voice actor of one of the main characters from the critically acclaimed Walking Dead game.

Is the person who has played several zombies, Joe Giles? If so that would be cool to have the "Atlanta Suit Walker". And interesting guy in general since he works in special effects.

I also recommend and forwarded ShowMasters to Melissa Cowan best know for her portrayal of the "Bicycle Girl Zombie".

Definitely would love to see a few walkers as well.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...