Movie Poster Sleeves

Are these posters signed? Are these something you want stored or on display? If stored I have been using normal poster tubes ordered from eBay the widder the better, I've started using tubes with a 5" Diameter but 3 or 4 inches will be fine, also look at acid free tishue paper to seperate the sheets as its being rolled.

There is a website for this but I can't find it right now they were at a stall at the venue selling certain items to protect autographs. You can be special tubes or boxes but they are expensive due to the delivery being added ontop of the item price often tripple the cost of a regular tube.

If its for display Rymans do sell sleeves for A1 posters and smaller sizes, meant for artwork but from the website descriptions there acid free including the backing paper. I'm unsure for US1 size is but I have been able to store an A0 poster just fine in a tube but it was hard to find the size I needed.

GamerGraph

Are these posters signed? Are these something you want stored or on display? If stored I have been using normal poster tubes ordered from eBay the widder the better, I've started using tubes with a 5" Diameter but 3 or 4 inches will be fine, also look at acid free tishue paper to seperate the sheets as its being rolled.

There is a website for this but I can't find it right now they were at a stall at the venue selling certain items to protect autographs. You can be special tubes or boxes but they are expensive due to the delivery being added ontop of the item price often tripple the cost of a regular tube.

If its for display Rymans do sell sleeves for A1 posters and smaller sizes, meant for artwork but from the website descriptions there acid free including the backing paper. I'm unsure for US1 size is but I have been able to store an A0 poster just fine in a tube but it was hard to find the size I needed.

Thanks - i was looking for something to enable flat storage, ill have to check out rymans. thanks for the info.