Game of Thrones

Last weekend it really hit me how huge Game of Thrones is and it made me really smile.

Thanks to Showmasters we can all say we have been 'part' of GoT. At the height of its fame we have been lucky enough to meet the stars and chat to them about what it is like making the show and how big it is, we have got to see the rise of the stature of GoT from LFCC to EMS to CM over last couple years.

In ten years time when the show is a great memory for most people and people are digging out their box sets to watch it another time we can all think how much of a part of the show we are and how we met so many great actors in their prime.

Not many A list shows does this happen with during its original run and I'm proud that I have had the chance to be communicating with the stars at the conventions while the show is at its height.

I pray it continues for as long as possible and that we can enjoy many more guests over its run and then after.

Thanks SM for letting us be part of something special.

So many stars met. So many stars still to meet :-)

• Like 6

I'm looking forward to actually starting watching the show now - I was in two minds about it over the last year, I have friends who are on both sides of the 'Marmite' like debate and either love it or hate it so it was interesting for me being on the fence so to speak... But after meeting them over the weekend and enjoying the hilarity that was Saturday night I can definitely say that I've been won over and it's as much about the show itself and the content in it as it is about the magnificent people who make it. So much so that the first thing I did on arriving Sunday morning was purchase a photo shoot with Mr Dinklage (Already had Jason and Lena for other aspects of their careers - lucky that...)

so it's a big thank you from me to SM and here's to many a convention to come, because now I've started - I'll need at least another 4 years before I'm settled...

Hopefully SM have realised just how popular GoT guests really are and will start off with VQ tickets at the beginning of the each day rather than bring them part way through after having under estimated. Joe Dempsy still had a biog queue bout 10 to 6 on the Saturday and the 3 lads on Sunday must've been equally as popular.

Edited by madmilburn