Merlin Cast Appreciation Thread

I had only very brief auto encounters with them as it was near the end of the day and I had to rush through (and wasn't able to make the talk due to photoshoots, darn it), but they came across as really friendly and approachable, both there and in the photoshoots! Good to have them at the event.

They're always great to have at an event, they're pretty relaxed and chatty and love to meet the fans. I would love Santiago to come back again, it's been years since he did a SM event, but he's so busy in the States it'll be difficult. I'd love to see Adetomiwa and of course Bradley and Colin but think that's unlikely.

These two were actually one of the main reasons I went to LFCC, I was going to wait to go to CFCC as my first showmasters. But I couldn't pass up another opportunity to meet them, and what made it even better was when I went to get autographs I got 'I've seen you before haven't I?' from both of them, which lead to my autograph from Eoin saying, 'lovely meeting you again' :dance: Aside from that, I got to have a pretty long discussion from both of them at the autograph table as well as get some good over the table photos.

The guy's panel was as fantastic with so much banter, especially given that the host reminded to viewers not to swear, then Eoin goes and swears anyways.

And the Photo-shoot was just brill (hugging!)

382554_10200792499389704_1453027813_n.jpg

• Like 1

I got my friend Eoin's autograph as she wasn't able to make it, he was so friendly and left her a message with a sadface that she couldn't meet him, and let me take a pic of him holding it for her. She's over the moon, so big thanks to Eoin! :D

I am not familiar with Merlin but I have to say Eoin Macken was an awesome guest and a really down to earth guy. I know him from directing the film 'The Inside' and he was more than happy to talk about it for a good while and giving me a few stories about how he feels the film went down. If all Merlin guests are as good as him, I may have to start watching the show!

Still cannot get over the amount of fan friendly guests who attended last weekend.

• Like 1

These two were actually one of the main reasons I went to LFCC, I was going to wait to go to CFCC as my first showmasters. But I couldn't pass up another opportunity to meet them, and what made it even better was when I went to get autographs I got 'I've seen you before haven't I?' from both of them, which lead to my autograph from Eoin saying, 'lovely meeting you again' :dance: Aside from that, I got to have a pretty long discussion from both of them at the autograph table as well as get some good over the table photos.

The guy's panel was as fantastic with so much banter, especially given that the host reminded to viewers not to swear, then Eoin goes and swears anyways.

And the Photo-shoot was just brill (hugging!)

382554_10200792499389704_1453027813_n.jpg

Holy Moly would you look at his arms <swoon> :wub:

Damn work for not letting me attend, please get these guys back pronto!!!

I only met tom on the Sunday, but he was lovely, even if I did feel like a hobbit next to him. Lol. The guy is massive, but sooo very lovely. Would love a photo with all the knights, that would be epic!! And forgive me if I'm wrong but is that the outfit Arthur made Merlin wear at a banquet???

• Like 1

I only met tom on the Sunday, but he was lovely, even if I did feel like a hobbit next to him. Lol. The guy is massive, but sooo very lovely. Would love a photo with all the knights, that would be epic!! And forgive me if I'm wrong but is that the outfit Arthur made Merlin wear at a banquet???

Yup, but without the cloak as I was baking as it was :)

well I've been bugging Jason for a while to bring me merlin guests, and, a big thank you to him for listening! don't think though, that i'm gonna stop now Jason, i'm going for the 'Andy Dufresne' approach! :smile: Rupert, Eoin and Tom, down, Alex, soon. woo! the boys were lovely and great to talk to. And got the rare but brilliant 'camera malfunction' moment this year with Tom! so nice chat in photoshoot as well :smile:

Yay, I thought it was. Lol. I'm hoping they get these guys back, I'd love a joint photo shoot with them, I didn't even check if either of the boys had photo shoots so I'm slightly gutted now. Lol. Not mentioning names of other events but I did get a hello from tom today at one which I shall never ever go to again will stick to our beloved showmasters. Jason don't ever change this event. Lol.

Yay, I thought it was. Lol. I'm hoping they get these guys back, I'd love a joint photo shoot with them, I didn't even check if either of the boys had photo shoots so I'm slightly gutted now. Lol. Not mentioning names of other events but I did get a hello from tom today at one which I shall never ever go to again will stick to our beloved showmasters. Jason don't ever change this event. Lol.