Autograph Voucher

Hi,

I accepted a £5 showmasters autograph voucher as change when getting my Alexandar Siddig autograph, as I was going straight over to get a Armin Shimmerman auto. But the lady on Armins desk wouldn't accept it for some reason, and I was in a rush (and star struck from the DS9 group shot and then getting all their autos :D), so didn't argue.

Can I use it at the winter LFCC?

Any ideas why the lady wouldn't accept it?

Cheers

James

That's ok then :) Now I HAVE to go to the winter LFCC or I'd be wasting money :D :D

She just said she couldn't take it. The only thing I can think of is I was giving her a £20 note and the £5 voucher for a £15 auto and maybe she didn't have the change as it was right at the end of sunday. As I said, I was in far too good a mood and extremely hyper, so I didn't argue with either her or the lady that had given me the voucher.

Cheers

You should not have been given a £5 voucher in change in the first place, if she/he didn't have a £5 note then they should have called a pit boss over to get some change (before they got into that situation). That said thank you for accepting the £5 and I'm sorry that it then caused problems. If you paid £25 for your auto which cost £15, then you should have been given £10 cash in change, whether you were using a £5 voucher or not! If you paid all in vouchers then you would only get change in vouchers, if you paid part cash/part vouchers, then the change can be made in cash or vouchers.