Peter Kent - A Truly Awesome Guy

Im not sure if you're still following the Forum Peter, but if you are... Hey!

Anyways, I was the Assistant for Kristanna Loken on Friday and sitting a couple of seats away was Peter. He seemed cool from the offset but as the hours went by, JJ bought him some beers & everyone settled in, he got even cooler. Being a stunt double & working on some great films, he sounded like he had a lot of brilliant stories to tell, I wish I could've heard them all!

After that, whenever I saw Peter around the convention, he would say hi to me, shake my hand or at least acknowledge me. He seemed really relaxed & pretty much always happy to be around us. As a guest I didn't know too much about except for "Terminator Stunt Double" before the con started, I've left feeling like I know a lot more about such an awesome guy.

Edited by RobL94
  • Like 5

Peter was fantastic-miss him already!!!- :(

(showmasters please bring him back soon-maybe next year)

(and thanks Peter for showing some of your family pictures-your little lad is going to be a very good stuntman someday like Yak Canutt)

i really hope he comes back soon maybe with the rest of the T2 gang or some other stuntmen like vic armstrong

a great guy with some amazing/funny movie storys

he's posted a few pic's of himself with William b Davis and The Hoff on this facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Peter-Kents-School-of-Hard-Knocks/150266261675498

Peter you rock! dude! come back and try some more british beer!

• Like 2

i watched the video before it was removed-nice 7 min piece highlighting some of peter's favourite stunts-including the T2 ones "the bike jump" and "the deadly run across the truck roof" as well as his other classic stunts-Terminator "car into police station", Eraser "cargo containers", Last action hero "the free fall", True Lies "fire scene" .

Peter did so many stunts in all those classic 80's action movies and in many more action films during that period.

(most of which would be a c.g.i now and look like a cartoon)

THANKS FOR THE MEMORY'S PETER

I really enjoyed the talk! Thanks for that.

I was amazed at how great the LFCC was. It was our first con and it was really good. I do wish I had a chance to stop by and say hello at the autograph table but I was not sure if that was allowed without buying an autograph.

Still great talk and I hope to catch another one in the future.