Help me decide?

jaffajay

I'm still undecided about going to this 8.1 butttt after meeting Amanda Tapping at the weekend i mean come on how lovely was she, im pretty certain i will attend but i did have 1 question say showmaster's get 20 guest's but with a standard ticket you only get 6 autos right? so how much would the other guest's cost would it vary or be a set price?

• Moderators

Guests can cost different amounts. Usually 10-15.

In terms of how many guests you would get included with the ticket, that would be down to the discretion of the organisers. There have been times where all have been covered, and other times where there's been extra charge.

• 1 month later...

The more people who come to these events the more guests Massive Events can afford to get. If you are still only thinking about coming then you should definitely buy a ticket. These events are fantastic, great guests, great fun, and if you do have to pay for autographs you can choose on the day who you want. My experience has been that the less well known guests can often be the best at these events, and make the whole event great value. I guess I`m saying it's not just the big names that make these events. Best one I attended was when Ben Browder and Chris Judge cancelled, the "alternate" guests were fantastic.

Edited by Britfan54

The more people who come to these events the more guests Massive Events can afford to get. If you are still only thinking about coming then you should definitely buy a ticket. These events are fantastic, great guests, great fun, and if you do have to pay for autographs you can choose on the day who you want. My experience has been that the less well known guests can often be the best at these events, and make the whole event great value. I guess I`m saying it's not just the big names that make these events. Best one I attended was when Ben Browder and Chris Judge cancelled, the "alternate" guests were fantastic.

and if you do have to pay for autographs- doesnt apply to chevron events. even the cheapest chevron ticket includes autographs from all attending guests.