Anyone fancy meeting for a coffee on the Friday evening

I'm travelling down on the Friday as I have a couple of young children. It's my first event like this though my eldest has done chevron. I'd love to meet people as its just me and the kids. We are staying at the premier inn in the city centre so I assume there are plenty of places near. It'll also be the first time I have ever taken the kids away on my own. So if I don't sound too much like a saddo anyone fancy it.

We are there as well. Just me and my two eldest kids (7 and 9 yrs old). I am more than happy to meet up with you. I am planning on coming in early as promised the kids we would go down to Cardiff Bay and we are booked in for dinner at 7pm at the hotel.

Edit: Forgot to say we are heading down Friday from London. Heading home directly after convention on Saturday.

Edited by MrsEllacott

Just be warned there is another major event on the SAturday so friday night in Cardiff will be busy more than normal

Thanks for the warning. I intend on being in Cardiff by around 1pm/2pm, quick trip to the Bay and then back to hotel for dinner and bed.

• 1 month later...

Probably saw you in the restaurant then! LOL! My kids are tucked up in bed, fast asleep! They have had a great day today and are excited for tomorrow! Though not planning on rushing over as we need to pop to shops in morning cos I left my memory card for my second camera at home!