Instant Photographs

What a brilliant move Showmasters have made in making available our professional photos only seconds after they have been taken.

The photographs I had taken this weekend were the best I have ever had, and what a joy of not having to wait hours for them to return from the lab.

I understand that if there was something up with the photo, you could have a reshoot.

Well done Showmasters!

Brilliant!

• Like 1

Blinked in almost all of mine. The guys handing me the photographs didn't say anything before handing them to me. The only people I heard who went back for re-shoot were told personally by the photographer that they could re-do it. Being a Newbie I felt far too cheeky to ask for a re-shoot. Stuck with these ones :grump:

Edited by xCrimson-Moonx
  • Like 1

Definitely a move forward, and no more blinks-and-ruined-photos... you can redo straight away. Huge advance. But it feels like we've had this a while, maybe because I've done CMMK and EMS ;)

I experienced it at EMS as well, I believe it was the first time they did it. Knowing it worked well before coming to LFCC made me not worry to much about having to wait around with my son for photos!

Blinked in almost all of mine. The guys handing me the photographs didn't say anything before handing them to me. The only people I heard who went back for re-shoot were told personally by the photographer that they could re-do it. Being a Newbie I felt far too cheeky to ask for a re-shoot. Stuck with these ones :grump:

I know how you feel - I half blinked in my Lena photo and it looked like I was about to sneeze on her, no one said anything and I didn't look until I was outside the enclosure... I didn't feel comfortable going back in so left it. It wasn't until I spoke to some people and then went back to her area and spoke to the pit boss that he suggested I return for her 2nd shoot and have it redone. I also wasn't happy with my static shots on the throne and ET but that was just my poses and nothing that can be done with that...

I guess people are going to have differing opinions on whose responsibility it is to check these things but know I know, if I ever feel unhappy I can speak to the staff there and they'll try their best to sort it out. May mean coming back or rejoining the queue but everyone was really helpful. I couldn't imagine doing this the old way and wandering around massive tables trying to find myself...

• Like 1

This is something that has been a long time coming with these event and is nothing short of an improvement. I gladly will wait those few extra minutes for the queue to move and to collect my photo there & then as opposed to the 2/3+ hours it toook for them to come back from Boots. It's also a plus for those who like getting their photoshoots signed as there's more time to play with.