Attendance

No way. Sunday was much quieter than Saturday and far more relaxed. Sunday was almost as quiet as Friday for the first part of the morning but got busier once the normal entry people were let in but it was still nothing like Saturday which was mental trying to get through the stalls areas to the talk area from the back of the hall, or vice versa.

I actually thought things were a lot busier on Sunday this year than last year. maybe it was jsut the guests I was wanting to see, but last year things were relatively quiet before 11 but this year there seemed to be massive queues from the start. Or at least there were for the Sunday only GoT people. Strangely though, I did not find Satruday anywhere near as bad as it was last year, but I had less to do on Saturday so that was probably something to do with it.

friday was ok saturday for me was manic (i only got 3 autographs on saturday) when me and my brother left at 11 oclock on saturday the que went from the doors all the way to earls court station so i felt saturday was manic. sunday was more laid back and i enjoyed it even more.

I think it would be great if we could more guests avialable on the Friday as well. Luckily for me most appeared Friday as well.

It really makes life a lot easier with the bigger stars there all three days. I hope that continues on into future events.

• Like 1

I only went on Friday and it was so quiet which I suppose was understandable considering it was only open for 3hrs. I was in and out in about an hour.

Queue outside venue was big though but went faster than expected