My experiance..

So like, I had very high expectations of LFCC this year, and i really felt let down. First the staff, in comparison to Collectormania in which I felt everyy time you turn around there was a friendly face to greet you and help you with any troubles, at LFCC i really felt this wasn;t the case. I found myself searching for a member of staff for about 10 minutes to ask for advice on a photo shoot, and when i did find one, i felt like I had interrupted their day out at LFCC, they seemed more interesting in what was on the stall infront that actually helping me.

Secondly, I wad abit annoyed by one of the comic dealers who literally had the worst customer service I have ever encountered, this guy cut me off whilst enquiring aout a particular comic book to ring someone and then left me standing there, so I just walked off. There was no chance of me giving this guy my money with customer service like that.

I know this may sound stupid to certain people, but i travelled several hours to meet Norman Reedus, and when I got their I felt VERY let down, not by him, but (and as I said this may sound stupid) but by what he was wearing.

I was just about to que to buy his photo shoot ticket, until I saw a women standing infront of me with a photo shoot picture of herself with Norman, and after looking at that I decided to not actually buy one. All because he weas wearing sunglasses in his photo. Yes this may sound stupid, but if im spending that kind of money to meet someone like that, I want to atleast be able to see their face in the photo, I mean that picture could be me with anyone else. I just felt that showmasters could of handled this "Professional Photo Shoot" alot better.

I just think wearing items that obstruct the face shouldnt be allowed, am I the only person who thinks this?

the food really annoyed me aswell, after about 25 minutes of waiting inline to buy a bacon and sausage roll, i got to the counter, brought my roll for 4.50 and patiently waited for my ticket number to be called out. when it was the lad told me "we have ran out of bacon, so we did the best we could" I was given half a slice of bacon and one tiny sausage. when all the others infront were getting huge rolls i had a tiny one. I was really annoyed with this cos i wasnt offered a refund, they didnt say "if you wait a few minutes we'll cook some more", they just wanted to get me out of the way, WHY TAKE MY MONEY IF YOU WERE NOT KEEPIN AN EYE ON YOUR STOCK!

Overall i felt very let down by LFCC and because of my bad experiance i threw away my Sunday early bird ticket and decided not to go. It has also left my questioning whether i will attend anymore LFCC in the future.

all iknow is I had an amazing time at collectormania in May and hope that LFCC would be 100 times better and Amplify that feeling, i feel like i just left earls Court that saturday with a bad taste in my mouth.

But it seems alot fo you had a great time this weekend and for that, im very happy you all did!

So like, I had very high expectations of LFCC this year, and i really felt let down. First the staff, in comparison to Collectormania in which I felt everyy time you turn around there was a friendly face to greet you and help you with any troubles, at LFCC i really felt this wasn;t the case. I found myself searching for a member of staff for about 10 minutes to ask for advice on a photo shoot, and when i did find one, i felt like I had interrupted their day out at LFCC, they seemed more interesting in what was on the stall infront that actually helping me.

Secondly, I wad abit annoyed by one of the comic dealers who literally had the worst customer service I have ever encountered, this guy cut me off whilst enquiring aout a particular comic book to ring someone and then left me standing there, so I just walked off. There was no chance of me giving this guy my money with customer service like that.

I know this may sound stupid to certain people, but i travelled several hours to meet Norman Reedus, and when I got their I felt VERY let down, not by him, but (and as I said this may sound stupid) but by what he was wearing.

I was just about to que to buy his photo shoot ticket, until I saw a women standing infront of me with a photo shoot picture of herself with Norman, and after looking at that I decided to not actually buy one. All because he weas wearing sunglasses in his photo. Yes this may sound stupid, but if im spending that kind of money to meet someone like that, I want to atleast be able to see their face in the photo, I mean that picture could be me with anyone else. I just felt that showmasters could of handled this "Professional Photo Shoot" alot better.

I just think wearing items that obstruct the face shouldnt be allowed, am I the only person who thinks this?

the food really annoyed me aswell, after about 25 minutes of waiting inline to buy a bacon and sausage roll, i got to the counter, brought my roll for 4.50 and patiently waited for my ticket number to be called out. when it was the lad told me "we have ran out of bacon, so we did the best we could" I was given half a slice of bacon and one tiny sausage. when all the others infront were getting huge rolls i had a tiny one. I was really annoyed with this cos i wasnt offered a refund, they didnt say "if you wait a few minutes we'll cook some more", they just wanted to get me out of the way, WHY TAKE MY MONEY IF YOU WERE NOT KEEPIN AN EYE ON YOUR STOCK!

Overall i felt very let down by LFCC and because of my bad experiance i threw away my Sunday early bird ticket and decided not to go. It has also left my questioning whether i will attend anymore LFCC in the future.

all iknow is I had an amazing time at collectormania in May and hope that LFCC would be 100 times better and Amplify that feeling, i feel like i just left earls Court that saturday with a bad taste in my mouth.

But it seems alot fo you had a great time this weekend and for that, im very happy you all did!

In all fairness, while I'd have been disgusted at your food service too, that wasn't a fault of LFCC or Showmasters. They don't run the refreshment venues in the place.

• Moderators

Honestly I don't think SM have any right to be telling a guest what they can and can't wear in a shoot, so no I can't really agree with that part. I understand why some are a little peeved at it, but that would've just annoyed him.

That and my general thought was - if anyone knows who Norman is, they'll know it's Norman. It's not someone who you can show to any casual person and everyone would know who it is. He's perfectly recognisable how he is to those who knows him :)

Sorry to hear you had crew trouble though I'm surprised it was such a struggle to find a crew member when there were so many in the venue, especially static ones on the organisers booth etc.

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure that Norman as a guest can wear what he wants (but I see your point).

The food outlets are managed and run by Earls Court venue

If you have an issue with a crew member then tell a "senior" crew member in a red shirt.

"I know this may sound stupid to certain people, but i travelled several hours to meet Norman Reedus, and when I got their I felt VERY let down, not by him, but (and as I said this may sound stupid) but by what he was wearing.

I was just about to que to buy his photo shoot ticket, until I saw a women standing infront of me with a photo shoot picture of herself with Norman, and after looking at that I decided to not actually buy one. All because he weas wearing sunglasses in his photo. Yes this may sound stupid, but if im spending that kind of money to meet someone like that, I want to atleast be able to see their face in the photo, I mean that picture could be me with anyone else. I just felt that showmasters could of handled this "Professional Photo Shoot" alot better."

Norman has said before that he's kinda shy and awkward in social situations. I think he hides behind his hat and sunglasses because of that. I know I like to hide behind my sunglasses and I'm a nobody!

He can wear what he wants and I'll still be there 😍

I loved it and really enjoyed my day. I also felt a teensy bit annoyed that Jason Momoa left his glasses and hat on but he was hungover from the night before so understandable really!

I thought the crew did a great job but everyone is entitled to their opinion :smile:

• Like 1