So, who were your favourite guests?

I haven't posted in this thread- ooops what an oxymoron.

Favourite guests? Hmmm I could either paste a link OF my favourite guests, orrr, I could list them alphabetically?

Dial 09081111111111222113442134454656t6t for yes.

Dial 09081111111111222113442134454656t6t for no and extra pepperoni on the side.

Rothe, Caprice (ICONIC)- wait I'm going to do this chronologically as alphabetically would mean that I'd have to watch complete reruns of Sesame Street.

Caprice "#ET" Rothe.

Robert "#ET" MacNaughton.

Dee "#ET" Wallace.

Peter Mayhew.

Adrienne "#CATWOMAN" Barbeau.

Willam B. "#THEXFILES" Davis

Rene "#FRASIER" Auberjonois.

https://www.facebook.com/KingRichard76/media_set?set=a.10152973369325258.1073741826.668510257&type=1

Everyone we met was lovely! Katy Manning was hilarious, she is so hyper exactly as you'd expect! Tom Hooper was really chatty and friendly, Eve Myles was really funny and sweet and Catrin Stewart seemed a bit ovewhelmed (so would I!) but still really nice and my son was chuffed to bits with his autograph (he didnt come to LFCC) which she signed 'The Wife' :)

This was my first comic con, and initially I had booked to meet Michael shanks and Amanda tapping, I almost cancelled when micheal did as I thought it was a lot of expense.

I am so glad I didn't all 4 of my remaining photo ops where lovely, Jason mamoa must have wondered what drugs I was on I was so excited. But Amanda tapping stood out head and shoulders for her loveliness. She said she like the top I was wearing and gave me a hug. I really almost cried (I'm 40, I think she may have wondered what was going on if I had) she really made my day