Radisson Hotel, Heathrow

aseefsid

• 1 month later...

the traffic and footfall in and around Heathrow is an absolute pain to deal with, don't like this venue at all :thumbdown:

Got to disagree. Last time I visited this venue I found it easy to get to using the free airport bus from the Heathrow Bus Station.

Love the hotel having been there for a few Chevrons and HW weekend cons. Think the layout is good, like the rooms when I've stayed there, plenty of alternative places to eat in easy walking distance, it's easy to get to for me and a decent size to have a nice buzz about it without being too big. Prob only going one day to this event so will just drive down and not stay but no complaint from me.

• 1 month later...

We love the radisson too, been to loads of cons here and hope there are a few more back at Heathrow next year. Really nice lay out esp if your upstairs in your own area and staff have been really good for the cons the last few years too,

As well as that you only have to turn left out of the hotel and walk to the end of the road for the best pub The Pheasant http://www.pheasant-restaurant.co.uk/ which has a very extensive range of food at really reasonable prices and its the official convention pub so hope some peeps will be checking it out if you have not been before.

Edited by buffy2k

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Excellent hotel. Friendly staff. Ideal location. Free shuttle buses running regularily from Heathrow Central Bus Terminal.

The only negative I can think of, in relation to the last Autograhica at the venue, was the number of people inside the venue, without wristbands, who had clearly, not purchased admission tickets. That irked,somewhat.

Got this email from the Radison i thought id share regarding parking;

Thank you for your email. The hotel does have car parking facilities onsite so it has never been easier to leave your car with us.It is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year and fully attended at all times. There is CCTV throughout the car park and should you desire to we can offer Valet Car  Parking service.The valet parking service must be pre booked 24 hours in advance.24 Hours Parking  Rate :  £14.00Please do let us know if this information is sufficient of if we can be of assistance with anything else.Kind Regards,