feedback on the terminator display

Great items, I was particularly impressed with the Arnie from T1 and the frozen T-1000 - you're lucky to have such great items (and the space to display them). Such a shame the photoshoot with Linda didn't happen, that would have been a great reward for you.

And well done you for allowing people to get so close to them, I would have been a nervous wreck :)

Edited by Tolkienerd
  • Like 1

A welcome addition for me. Was nice to have something on display that seemed to be quite hassle free. Passed the display several times, and it seemed easy enough for people to jump in, take a picture or have a look, without it being rushed. Thanks for putting the display on, I appreciated it.

Cracking display :thumbup: My girlfriend and I enjoyed it immensely. Was particularily impressed with the frozen T-1000 and the endoskeleton. We had loads of photos with the display and were never hastled or moved on so that was much appreciated.

I agree that the photo shoot with Linda Hamilton would have been a well deserved reward but there is always a next time :smile: Thank you for sharing the props with us at LFCC :thumbup:

• Like 2

Nice pieces but perhaps they could be accompanied by some plaque/sign to give a bit of history about the items.

This would have been my suggestion too. Not all of us know which version is which so some sort of sign explaining things would have been helpful. Still cool though.

Nice pieces but perhaps they could be accompanied by some plaque/sign to give a bit of history about the items.

This would have been my suggestion too. Not all of us know which version is which so some sort of sign explaining things would have been helpful. Still cool though.

Thanks for the feedback ,I know it might have been missed but each off the displays were on stands and the info was on them ,but next time if they are wanted i'll do some plaques to put infront of them

Thanks for the feedback ,I know it might have been missed but each off the displays were on stands and the info was on them ,but next time if they are wanted i'll do some plaques to put infront of them

My apologies for missing that then. Probably with people milling around and with them being the size they are you're naturally drawn to looking at the clothes etc rather than the stands. If they are against a wall like they were, maybe just a printed sign stuck behind them would be good too. Just a minor point, didn't spoil anything and a nice display.

I noticed there was another model and a police bike that was separate, they were both highly impressive pieces so not sure why they were hidden away.

I didn't see those :( I was also a little disappointed not to be able to take a picture of the costume which was on display at the Terminator talk as the compere wouldn't let me. When it was back in the display area it had bags and other items on the floor next to it. However, thats a minor quibble - it was great to see the exhibits!

My apologies for missing that then. Probably with people milling around and with them being the size they are you're naturally drawn to looking at the clothes etc rather than the stands. If they are against a wall like they were, maybe just a printed sign stuck behind them would be good too. Just a minor point, didn't spoil anything and a nice display.

This was my suggestion too, I would have liked a bit more detail about what I was looking at. I took photos of the display and still can't see any signs, except one under the bust that says "Terminator 2 Judgment Day T-1000". I think what we are saying is that it would be nice to have signs outside the roped area, like you would get in a museum, with a bit more detail about the piece. Maybe even at the end of the history you could even put a photo of it in action?

This was my suggestion too, I would have liked a bit more detail about what I was looking at. I took photos of the display and still can't see any signs, except one under the bust that says "Terminator 2 Judgment Day T-1000". I think what we are saying is that it would be nice to have signs outside the roped area, like you would get in a museum, with a bit more detail about the piece. Maybe even at the end of the history you could even put a photo of it in action?

I CAN SORT THAT OUT