Photoshoot Area A

Just wondered what actually happened today. At one stage it was running half an hour behind. Then we were told that 2 shoots had been rescheduled to after 5.15. By this time many peopel especially for the rescheduled Alexander Siddig shoot were really annoyed and upset.

We had ordered photos for him thinking we would get them at the publicised time. A very nice member of crew then explaind that if we wanted a refund we could. I have been waiting for a photoshoot for Alxander since his last appearance when he was ill. Here again we had to leave at 3.30 and missed it again as we couldnt stay till 5.30. This decision upset many people. Apart from this, and excellent weekend. Alexander was a true gentleman and allowed across the table photos.

Which shoots were that? I only saw the Alexander Siddig shoot rescheduled.

Everyone does their best to keep the advertised times. Unfortunately sometimes that is not always possible. Years ago a guest was called away for a family emergency, but actually returned once this was solved. If his photoshoot had been in that time frame it would have been moved of course.

I was another one affected by this. However I was able *JUST* to stay for the rescheduled shoot. I have to give out l LOT of credit and appreciation here to the pit boss of the shoot area. She kept us fully informed, apologised sincerely and was constantly pleasant and polite about it all. She handled it brilliantly when I'm sure it was the LAST thing she wanted or needed to be dealing with.

Hi,

It ran behind at one point on the Sunday due to the amount of people for the Sylvester McCoy which unfortunately made the next few shoots a little late. It then got back on schedule

As for the rescheduled shoot, it was only the Alexander Siddig shoot was rescheduled on the Sunday. I am not sure who told you 2 had been rescheduled as this definitely was not the case.

Apologies for the delay, but I hope you enjoyed the show

• Moderators

Hi,

Can I asked what the photoshoot system was supposed to be on the Saturday, I have mentioned it on another thread, was it eg numbers 1-200 in the early shoots and then the rest later or just whoever turned up for each one?

The early shoots for those that had 2 shoots in a day it was 1-200 for half-hour shoots, and 1-400 for hour long shoots. This information was posted along with the photoshoot schedule when it was posted in advance here on the forum.

The early shoots for those that had 2 shoots in a day it was 1-200 for half-hour shoots, and 1-400 for hour long shoots. This information was posted along with the photoshoot schedule when it was posted in advance here on the forum.

I thought that it was but I know in two of my shoots they just let people who were there go through, one worked out in my advantage so I can't complain.

Edited by defender05

As Heather says it was a matter of running behind time and we did catch up. It was only one shoot that was rescheduled and that was Alexander's shoot. Thank you to Tulliver, for your kind words, much appreciated:)

Pooksx

• Like 1

While it was frustrating and it's a pity if some couldn't stay, give credit for spotting that things were slipping and doing something about it rather than just let it get worse and worse as has happened in the past. I would have liked to have left a bit earlier but it all worked out in the end.

While it was frustrating and it's a pity if some couldn't stay, give credit for spotting that things were slipping and doing something about it rather than just let it get worse and worse as has happened in the past. I would have liked to have left a bit earlier but it all worked out in the end.

The pit boss in that area was brilliant and obviously understood our plight. I was just very upset and annoyed that it was Alexander's shoot that was rescheduled as I had to leave. Credit to the pit boss.

Which shoots were that? I only saw the Alexander Siddig shoot rescheduled.

Everyone does their best to keep the advertised times. Unfortunately sometimes that is not always possible. Years ago a guest was called away for a family emergency, but actually returned once this was solved. If his photoshoot had been in that time frame it would have been moved of course.

I was informed by another member of crew that Rene's shoot had also been rescheduled.

The pit boss in that area was brilliant and obviously understood our plight. I was just very upset and annoyed that it was Alexander's shoot that was rescheduled as I had to leave. Credit to the pit boss.

Indeed. It actually worked well in the end as I had the DS9 group shoot and was able to say goodbye to some friends and then Alexander came out and I just followed him (in a totally non-stalker way) to the other shoot area and went through that and then off home.

Around that time there were a few shoots going on one after the other very quickly and the girl organising the queues did a brilliant job of keeping everyone in the right place even if things did then change but at least they were very clear and decisive about what was happening even if it upset some.

Indeed. It actually worked well in the end as I had the DS9 group shoot and was able to say goodbye to some friends and then Alexander came out and I just followed him (in a totally non-stalker way) to the other shoot area and went through that and then off home.i

Around that time there were a few shoots going on one after the other very quickly and the girl organising the queues did a brilliant job of keeping everyone in the right place even if things did then change but at least they were very clear and decisive about what was happening even if it upset some.

I managed to get a photo over the desk with Alexander in the end but wasn't the same.

All other photoshoots were excellent.

I was informed by another member of crew that Rene's shoot had also been rescheduled.

Interesting - Not the case. They may have got mixed up, with the names of actors when talking to you.

We had alot of very tight shoots.

Pooksx

Edited by Pooks

Interesting - Not the case. They may have got mixed up, with the names of actors when talking to you.

We had alot of very tight shoots.

Pooksx

Thinking about it now you could have right as we had Salome, max, Aaron, Rene's and Alexander all one after the other. Could have been a name mix up.

Thank you! It was team work you guys and us in the photo area!