Anne Hathaway's Catwoman (Fantastic Cosplayer)

Because Catwoman is my passion (HUGE aficionado of Selina Kyles alter ego) I always enjoy seeing how different people represent any of the many versions of #Catwoman. Normally when I get a photo with a cosplayer its "Can I have a photo with you please?" followed by "CLICK" then "Thank you."

And then yesterday, a STUNNING Anne Hathaway version of Catwoman posed with me:

IMG_0234_zpsfb49b148.jpg

We got talking about different versions of Catwoman and rather than a "Hello/can I have photo please/thankyou" conversation we spoke at length which I thought was really cool and just goes to show how dedicated cosplayers are when it comes to the character they bring to life.

If she's watching, I wanted to say a huge thanks, and really enjoyed the chat. :)

• Like 1

We saw her and she was AMAZING she looked excatly like her and the costume was great. If not a bit warm for her. I could feel the heat then I put my arm around her. When we had our picture and then left there was a group of people following her wanting pictures. One of the most amazing cosplay I saw.

• Like 1

I'm actually not surprised its Emmy, I remember being absolutely astounded by her 2010 Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman, and the unbelievable amount of artistic skill and dedication that goes into her cosplays.

Back then in 2010 and on Saturday she looked as stunning as her onscreen versions, its a real treat for those who appreciate and admire Catwoman and cosplay in general. :)