Autograph Packs

Well I got mine today, don't think it is Joss Whedon (maybe one or two completely obscure ones). Personally I think it's just a random pack with JW written on the envelope, ohwell.

If you post the pictures of the autographs the users here will be happy to help you determine who the autographs are from.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered a Supernatural pack and still haven't heard anything. It's now a month and I was going to donate it to a Supernatural charity. Looks as if I have promised but haven't bothered. Would appreciate some clarification.

Have you already e-mailed the office at info@showmastersonline.com? They will get back to you as soon as they can. If you have done that you're a victim of the e-mail problems we are currently encountering (we didn't have problems with AOL accounts in a while, but it happened before). Then please send me a message at the account in my profile and I will follow up for you.

I ordered a Supernatural pack and still haven't heard anything. It's now a month and I was going to donate it to a Supernatural charity. Looks as if I have promised but haven't bothered. Would appreciate some clarification.

Have you already e-mailed the office at info@showmastersonline.com? They will get back to you as soon as they can. If you have done that you're a victim of the e-mail problems we are currently encountering (we didn't have problems with AOL accounts in a while, but it happened before). Then please send me a message at the account in my profile and I will follow up for you.

Just to let you know that I emailed Showmasters a week ago and have had no answer or even acknowledgement. I know that they are probably busy with Glasgow, but this has been going on for 6 weeks and am no wiser as to what is happening. Gold ticket was a lot of money and would expect better.

Did you e-mail from the address you registered on the forum with? There have been problems popping up with AOL addresses from time to time, those e-mails simply disappeared.

As I offered above, please feel free to forward the e-mail to me and I will try to get this solved.

• 3 weeks later...

Did you e-mail from the address you registered on the forum with? There have been problems popping up with AOL addresses from time to time, those e-mails simply disappeared.

As I offered above, please feel free to forward the e-mail to me and I will try to get this solved.

Hi, still haven't heard anything and no sign of the pack. Really cheesed off!!! Have sent you (I hope) a copy of the emails, would appreciate any help you can give.