My 1st time experiencing LFFC (review)

I had such a great time on Saturday at LFFC,even arriving just before 12 noon,I made the time allotted for my photo shoot session with Louise Jameson,I was quite nervous,but she was so lovely & the photo turned out really good,very professionally done indeed :smile:

After lunch,I went to purchase an autograph,Louise Jameson was only too pleased to sign my photo personalised with "To Tom" on it,I thanked her very much & said she really made my 1st LFFC event special & then she said "I hope you enjoy the rest of your day love" she really is so sweet & kind to her fans,bless her :smile:

I got some really fantastic photos with the Ecto 1 from Ghostbusters,another dream come true for me,as a huge GB fan myself :smile:

I also had numerous photos with The UK Ghostbusters,a Cyberman,Snake Eyes from G.I.Joe,Darth Vader,Stormtroopers,Jawas,Han Solo,Jason Voorhees,Ghost Face,2 Doctors,Amy Pond,Iron Man,Wolverine,Xena Warrior Princess & many more,all the cosplayers are such nice people & it's great that they do their cool character poses in their photos with fans,thanks folks :smile:

The only let down was that Peter Mayhew would'nt personalise the photo I bought,but then again other fans like myself had the same thing happen to them too :thumbdown: oh and the heat was absurd,but then again everyone else would agree with that statement too,you know how it is :angel:

Still all in all,my 1st LFFC event was such an incredible experience & one that I will never forget & will treasure always,thankyou again to Showmasters & all the amazing cosplayers & of course the lovely Louise Jameson for making my day really memorable,you're all wonderful,many thanks,I'm still buzzing even now :smile:

I got some great merchandise too,especially some cool glossy art prints & a couple of Aliens figures for my collection :smile:

Edited by TomW1983
  • Like 1

Thanks guys,well me being me I guess,haha,it sure seemed hot at the time,oh well & yes I've just seen your review,very interesting indeed,glad you had a great time also,that's good to know :smile:

Edited by TomW1983
  • Like 2