Only...

GoT reference... I like you!

Yaayyy 90 days! I'll be going, even if the guests don't interest me as much this time (well, so far!). It was a fun day and some of the stalls were amazing, so I'd go back just for the experience and to buy things.

I've suddenly been invited to 289823698450 cons (well, 3), but definitely excited to go back to LFCC. :)

• Like 1

Yaayyy 90 days! I'll be going, even if the guests don't interest me as much this time (well, so far!). It was a fun day and some of the stalls were amazing, so I'd go back just for the experience and to buy things.

I've suddenly been invited to 289823698450 cons (well, 3), but definitely excited to go back to LFCC. :)

I'm not sure at what point I'll tell u that I stole the winter is coming line from the official Winter LFCC poster that was up this weekend :( lol still an awesome reference though!

• Like 1

I'm not sure at what point I'll tell u that I stole the winter is coming line from the official Winter LFCC poster that was up this weekend :( lol still an awesome reference though!

Lol, oh well, still awesome! :clap:

• Like 1