Where is Ray Park

He isn't here, staff confirmed he isn't going to show up. Photoshoot refunded and pretty much a wasted trip for me!

Just out of interest, your photo op was 25 right? I didn't have the card I paid with on me so they had to give me cash, but the tickets said £20 each so they would only refund me 40 for two! Well peeved.

Ta,

Che-Snake :/

Xxc please don't say he is there when you aren't. Wrong info is worse than no info. Thanks

I was there ;) all weekend! Really thought i saw him but hey people do make mistakes. Thanks

Ray was one of my meets as well for today but I had a feeling something like this was going to happen. I went back there periodically throughout the day and was told that he hadn't arrived and they were waiting for an update. It wasn't until 2:50pm that a Red Shirt advised me that he had been "called away" and didn't know if he was coming or going to be able to make the photoshoot. I got my refund for this no problem at all and was told by the staff that they'd "given up" on him coming back.

Edit: I just wanted to quickly add that what I meant by "no problem at all" with the refund was actually asking for it with no arguements. As I bought my ticket on the day I didn't suffer the mix up with the prices. Just wanted to add that just in case anyone thought I was able to get £25 back instead of £20.

Edited by LSM

Glad I met him Saturday considering this. I did notice his spot empty every time I passed by *today, a real shame for people who came today and I feel for you. Not sure what to say as he was cool and nice to people, but perhaps he appreciates his own personal time just as much? I know that sort of contradicts itself so I really don't know what to say.

Edited by stevothorne101