Thanks to all crew

Just wanted to add that I wish we could have the ability to see photos of the crew (along with their names) as I'm terrible at remembering names and faces (and linking the two once I've seen someone enough times to "imprint" them on my brain cell) - after so many photoshoots/autos things become a bit of a blur and I can't remember which crew member was situated where, bar a couple of notable exceptions! (I understand why this might not be practical - just wishful thinking on my part.) But whether I recognized them or not, I appreciate their efforts. :smile:

honestly can not fault these people! they have the patience of saints! honestly my temper with some of the really ungratefull rude people attending these things would win over too many times, which is why its a good thing i never crew them lol. my brain seemed to die this time around and i became a fizzled mess of fangirlishness who could not for some odd reason get euros out of her head! i had to keep asking for help with the cash while paying if i had to do it with change, >.< but no one ever got snappy, they were lovely.

as always, when you explain to the people in photo areas you cant que due to dissability like a flash they bring closer to the front and are so kind. to the guy in the A area, i enjoyed all our lovely meetings, on sunday it was becoming a little joke how many times i was in and out! each time he laughed at my growing bag count hehe, made the experiance so much more lovely. when i missed photo shoots due to clashes they kindly gave me autograph vouchers in return.

all in all, you guys are amazing! i never ever have complaints against you!

That's me! Your bags were getting out of control! ;)

The Guy organising the queues on Photoshoot C on sunday had the patience if a saint. Had everyone line uo in separate queues ready for the next 2 shoots after the current running one, rather than let people just take up the space waiting in an unorganized mess.

Thankyou very much - we try our best to keep everyone happy. The only time I had an unorganised mess for for the afternoon Jason Mamoa shoot and that's because I asked people not to queue so they rebelled and formed one outside the lines! ;-)

The Guy organising the queues on Photoshoot C on sunday had the patience if a saint. Had everyone line uo in separate queues ready for the next 2 shoots after the current running one, rather than let people just take up the space waiting in an unorganized mess.

Thankyou very much - we try our best to keep everyone happy. The only time I had an unorganised mess for for the afternoon Jason Mamoa shoot and that's because I asked people not to queue so they rebelled and formed one outside the lines! ;-)

Well at least they rebelled in an orderly fashion...it was quite impressive really!

Well at least they rebelled in an orderly fashion...it was quite impressive really!

It was indeed and I think that's what made it a successful event because everybody seemed to be having fun and not getting too stressed out by things. The queue formed itself and I could've told everyone to move away but it clearly wasn't causing a problem and moved across to the actual queuing zone in a very orderly fashion so thanks everyone

Have to say a special thanks to the guy managing the queue in photoshoot c on Sunday ... clashes are always stressful, especially when you're working & only so much time to get stuff done & he was great at sorting out us that had finn jones/eve myles clashes! Also the crew managing the Game Of Thrones guest queues on Sunday you did a great job in keeping the queues moving especially since they were very long with not having VT's

• Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

thank you to all the member of the public that have thought about the crew and bothered to come on here to thank them all , they are just like you Fans that love these shows and have taken that one big step to help make the events happen.

they work very long hours and are the front line of the show , if they fail the show would fail , but they do not and they give 110% to make the event work , the success of these events is down to the crew , and our crew is the biggest and best crew in the world now and that means we can put on one of the biggest and best events in the world and that is all down to them.

so thank you all for giving them this positive feed back as its a hard job somethings being in the front line and helping people that are worried or stressed , but each and everyone of them is there to help.

one last funny thing

one of our crew popped of to the toilet and as she was in the cubical she herd someone say did i see a crew member go ing there ? the other person said yes i think so , at that point the crew person sitting in her cubical herd a nock on the door , and a voice say hi can you help me i need to know something :-)

this is true it did happen , so our crews work is never done :-)

thank you for the good feed back everyone and keep it coming it helps them all see they are appreciated and give them the lift we all need .

thanks

jason

• Like 2

:-D Always nice to read these kind of messeges. I know on Saturday afternoon I was doing Lena's cash and sitting with a wall of people in front of me, a fellow crew next to me with Jason Momoa's queue behind me in the heat was awful. As we don't really get breaks while crewing it can be really tough on us as we can't really escape the heat and we are just as tired as you :-) Sometimes if we don't smile or make a mistake its good to know you forgive us! :-D We do our best

• Like 2

Have to say a special thanks to the guy managing the queue in photoshoot c on Sunday ... clashes are always stressful, especially when you're working & only so much time to get stuff done & he was great at sorting out us that had finn jones/eve myles clashes! Also the crew managing the Game Of Thrones guest queues on Sunday you did a great job in keeping the queues moving especially since they were very long with not having VT's

Thankyou - If we can help everyone get what they want then we will do, appreciate the feedback :dance:

honestly can not fault these people! they have the patience of saints! honestly my temper with some of the really ungratefull rude people attending these things would win over too many times, which is why its a good thing i never crew them lol. my brain seemed to die this time around and i became a fizzled mess of fangirlishness who could not for some odd reason get euros out of her head! i had to keep asking for help with the cash while paying if i had to do it with change, >.< but no one ever got snappy, they were lovely.

as always, when you explain to the people in photo areas you cant que due to dissability like a flash they bring closer to the front and are so kind. to the guy in the A area, i enjoyed all our lovely meetings, on sunday it was becoming a little joke how many times i was in and out! each time he laughed at my growing bag count hehe, made the experiance so much more lovely. when i missed photo shoots due to clashes they kindly gave me autograph vouchers in return.

all in all, you guys are amazing! i never ever have complaints against you!

That's me! Your bags were getting out of control! ;)

lol indeed! the one with the food was the most important one!

Not sure who it was but you approached the girl on Saturday afternoon to ask if the sleeping guy :sleep: with her was alright. Let me know who you are so I can thank you in person. I didn't see your face so not sure who it was but you had a blue crew shirt on and long brown hair and you walked up towards the back of the hall. They are my kids and I was sitting nearby. :smile: It was very sweet of you to stop and check. :thumbup: William was just tired as he had been out to see a band the night before and it was rather warm in the venue.

I would just say well done to all the crew. All the crew members we met and talked to were excellent.

It was a really enjoyable weekend and I must say if I lived nearer London I would love to crew an event it looks like it could be enjoyable.

I would just say well done to all the crew. All the crew members we met and talked to were excellent.

It was a really enjoyable weekend and I must say if I lived nearer London I would love to crew an event it looks like it could be enjoyable.

There are cons situated around the UK in various cities, so you should deffo enquire about crewing future cons 😊😊

• 7 months later...

I'd like to thank all the crew at NFCC 2014 for making me so welcome on my first time as a crew member.

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

Hard work (sometimes) long hours (all the time!) , but I've met a whole lot of new friends and enjoyed the whole time thanks to them ( I won't name them but they know who they are).

I look forward to meetng them all again at LFCC.

For those wishing to join the crew:-

If you are a shy person who can't/doesn't feel happy dealing with the public it will change your life for the better.

You WILL have a good time!

Pip

Edited by Too Tall