Thanks to all crew

Both shoots I attended (Peter Dinklage and Danny Glover) on Saturday were superbly marshalled and thanks also to all the crew members who took table photos for me as my friend who usually takes them was off doing other shoots at the time. Superb job by all.

• Like 1

Big thanks to John with the Stargate tattoo, who was at the Dinklage and Hoff booths, was both helpful, friendly, chatty and funny. Certainly made the long waits far less painful.

Hi scotty16, Thanks for this and it is nice to see that attendees appreciate the work we do.. Yes we are all mostly geeks ourselves...

But I would say it wasn't just me managing that queue an Elayna who was giving out the VTs did an awesome job too.. She the most of the walking round and i just gave the orders to move up and check the tickets..

I just wants to give kudos to the woman handling the Peter Dinklage VT's on Sunday. Despite me constantly repeating my question (or rather, request), she never seemed to be tired and was very helpful with her clear answers. I'm sorry if I might have been annoying but just know that your helpful attitude and personality really helped!

I was really impressed with the crew, everyone I spoke to was helpful, informative and friendly, they really helped keep the atmosphere cheerful and lighthearted which I think is important when people are queuing and it's so warm! I want to particularly mention the young blond lady (sorry I don't know her name!) organizing the Sylvester McCoy/Eve Myles/Norman Reedus photo shoot queues on Sunday afternoon, she did a really great job keeping everyone organized and kept smiling the whole time. It must be an exhausting job working at an event like this but all the crew I encountered were great, well done and thanks for all your hard work!!

Ok That was the Lovely Liza, my queue manager:) Not sure she lurks on here but will pass on message!

Pooksx

• Like 1

Hi there folks I'm Liza aka blonde scot from photo A on Sunday and thank you for the lovely comments! But its also thanks to all you guys couldn't have made it run so smoothly with out you, there was so many of you but you all co-operated and joined in the fun and even though it was hotter than hell and we had some delays you kept smiling. Big shout out to my two "fan girls" (one lady who cooled me down with her fan another used her ticket!) and to the guy who suggested you all wave your arms to fan me lol, if I remember he was in the Eve crowd.

• Like 4

It was great to see the shoots in Area A on Saturday being kept under control - the crew there seemed to be calling people over in a pretty strict number order when I was there and it kept things moving very well.

I also just want to say that the crew member managing the Game of Thrones queues (Richard Dormer / Clive Russell / Finn Jones / Kristian Nairn) on Sunday morning was fantastic, even though it looked like she'd been thrown in the deep end. Managing four massive queues all on her own can't have been easy but she was brilliant, going up and down the queues constantly to keep them under control :)

Edited by dee

honestly can not fault these people! they have the patience of saints! honestly my temper with some of the really ungratefull rude people attending these things would win over too many times, which is why its a good thing i never crew them lol. my brain seemed to die this time around and i became a fizzled mess of fangirlishness who could not for some odd reason get euros out of her head! i had to keep asking for help with the cash while paying if i had to do it with change, >.< but no one ever got snappy, they were lovely.

as always, when you explain to the people in photo areas you cant que due to dissability like a flash they bring closer to the front and are so kind. to the guy in the A area, i enjoyed all our lovely meetings, on sunday it was becoming a little joke how many times i was in and out! each time he laughed at my growing bag count hehe, made the experiance so much more lovely. when i missed photo shoots due to clashes they kindly gave me autograph vouchers in return.

all in all, you guys are amazing! i never ever have complaints against you!

• Like 1

Hi there folks I'm Liza aka blonde scot from photo A on Sunday and thank you for the lovely comments! But its also thanks to all you guys couldn't have made it run so smoothly with out you, there was so many of you but you all co-operated and joined in the fun and even though it was hotter than hell and we had some delays you kept smiling. Big shout out to my two "fan girls" (one lady who cooled me down with her fan another used her ticket!) and to the guy who suggested you all wave your arms to fan me lol, if I remember he was in the Eve crowd.

oh lord you poor thing! i remember the eve crowd situation. you handled that amazing! i was the girl in the red wig and star trek uniform.

• Like 1

The Guy organising the queues on Photoshoot C on sunday had the patience if a saint. Had everyone line uo in separate queues ready for the next 2 shoots after the current running one, rather than let people just take up the space waiting in an unorganized mess.

Edited by bonniesrg

The Saturday Sarah Wayne Callies crew assistant, all were chatty & friendly.

If it was me. Thank you.

Had the pleasure of sitting with her all day. :dance:

Is your cat named Effy?

Yep, that would be me. Thank you and glad you had a good time :)

If it was me. Thank you.

Is your cat named Effy?

Thanks for being so nice. I enjoyed the chat we had in Joe Dempsie' queue.

• Like 1

I can't praise the crew enough for everything they did over the weekend - Everything ran smoothly and no matter where you looked there were happy smiley people... Fantastic job done by all under tremendous pressure and heat. :thumbup:

• Like 1

If it was me. Thank you.

Is your cat named Effy?

Thanks for being so nice. I enjoyed the chat we had in Joe Dempsie' queue.

Ditto. :)

Probably see you at the next one.

• Like 1

Thank you to all the crew especially the lovely girl (Sarah) with Tom Hopper :thumbup:

slight communication error over the Merlin seating for the talk but it got sorted quickly on the spot!

All in all an amazing weekend, can't wait for the next one :dance:

• Like 2

Everyone I came across was so helpful but special thanks goes to the girl sorting out Lena's photoshoot on the Saturday in Area C. I can't remember her name sadly but she was brilliant.

The photographer for the Iron Throne photoshoot was brilliant as well so special thanks goes to him, too.