Thanks to all crew

thanks to all who worked today :thumbup: you guys did great :clap: (special thanks to jason who must of had a million things to do but still had time to chat i so want to see more of his starwars collection :) had a great day totaly broke and so tired, but worth it cant wait for the next show :)

The crew were excellent both Friday and Saturday and really added to the atmosphere similar to the gamesmakers at the Olympics. I think you can all be proud of yourselves for making a great event even better.

Edited by GoldenGreen

Thanks to Friday's Peter Dinklage crew assistant (another Nonny) & the crew member taking his payments.

The Saturday Sarah Wayne Callies crew assistant, all were chatty & friendly.

To the two ladies in the bag handling area of Peter Dinklage Friday shoot. Had a fun conversation about cosplay & Marvel vs DC.

The crew were great, thanks guys for all your hard work!

I really want to thank the male assistant who let us join the (shortish) queue for Eve without tickets. We'd only just got there, so it made my dad really happy as he's not a massive fan of queuing or waiting around (why do I bring him?).

Particular mentions go to the girl who was heading Sylvester McCoys line very friendly. The Scottish woman sorting out the lines for photo shoot a. And the girl who collected the tickets inside photoshoot a. Very calm, think her name was Alex and had a nice smile lol.

It was awesome!!

The organization was perfect (except maybe for the handing gold passes outside on friday)! The staff members were really helpfull and nice! It was a pleasure!

And the GoT sreening was amazing! Thank you so much for organizing this! It was so great!

For the next time, maybe you should coach the person in the cloakroom to be a little more cheerful. She wasn't very friendly on sunday... ^^

But it was a wonderful experience! My first LFCC (and convention like this) but certainly not my last ^^

Thank you!!

I only went on the Sunday, but I thought the organisation was great and I didn't have any problems at all, which I would think is reasonably rare in an event of this size. The crew were very friendly as well, which was a relief as I'm new to all this and was pretty nervous about asking questions. Thanks guys!

Bar a couple of niggles (both of which were sorted quickly and as equitably as possible), the crew performed brilliantly as always. It was a pleasure dealing with them. Particular thanks to Alli at the organisers' desk (I seem to have at least one issue requiring her intervention every year), and those who coped with the manic photo/auto queues with patience and good humour. Thank you!

I was really impressed with the crew, everyone I spoke to was helpful, informative and friendly, they really helped keep the atmosphere cheerful and lighthearted which I think is important when people are queuing and it's so warm! I want to particularly mention the young blond lady (sorry I don't know her name!) organizing the Sylvester McCoy/Eve Myles/Norman Reedus photo shoot queues on Sunday afternoon, she did a really great job keeping everyone organized and kept smiling the whole time. It must be an exhausting job working at an event like this but all the crew I encountered were great, well done and thanks for all your hard work!!

• Like 1