A few questions!

Okay so I'm going to the LFCC tomorrow and I have a few questions as I've never been to a comic con before, any advice would be awesome!

-Can someone who hasn't bought a ticket stand in line with me for an autograph/photoshoot?

-We were told we had to swap one of our tickets at the event as we were sent the wrong photoshoot ticket, where would we go to do that?

-Where can I buy an autograph ticket or do I just line up and pay when it's my turn?

Thankyou!

At a photoshoot someone cant be standing with you because you're the only one having a ticket. At the autograph sessions someone can join you, but when there are VQ tickets in place, that person has to get a ticket too. One ticket = one perso. (Although i did see some crew members handing out 4 per person today!)

Yes, you can pay your autograph for (for example) Danny Glover, in Danny's queue.

About your phototicket.. I think it must be done at the sales desk but im not completly sure, so i hope someone else can answer that question for you.

Just enjoy! It will be fine, believe me :)

At a photoshoot someone cant be standing with you because you're the only one having a ticket. At the autograph sessions someone can join you, but when there are VQ tickets in place, that person has to get a ticket too. One ticket = one perso. (Although i did see some crew members handing out 4 per person today!)

Yes, you can pay your autograph for (for example) Danny Glover, in Danny's queue.

About your phototicket.. I think it must be done at the sales desk but im not completly sure, so i hope someone else can answer that question for you.

Thankyou for the help! I just didn't want my friend waiting around whilst I'm in line fangirling over Norman Reedus ahaha! Oh well, I'm sure she'll be fine (;

Thankyou for the help! I just didn't want my friend waiting around whilst I'm in line fangirling over Norman Reedus ahaha! Oh well, I'm sure she'll be fine (;

I totally understand! Besides the booths for huge guests, i always take my bf with me too. Just so i got a little support haha