what was Reedus like tonight

He was my highlight, although many other guests were a real pleasure to meet too. ps. Please get more GoT+The Walking Dead cast members, they we're so much fun!

And some behind the scenes people too....Gale Anne Hurd is a gooner, so it can't be that hard to tempt her into coming to London! Plus I'd like her for Terminator and Aliens also ;)

As much as I love Daryl and the Walking Dead, I never would have called myself a Reedus fangirl particularly, but my gosh is he lovely. He'd obviously signed hundreds if not thousands of autographs by the time I met him (only went on the Sunday) and yet still managed to be very chatty and warm towards everybody in the queue including myself. In fact, looking back at it, he was probably my favourite guest.

• Like 1

I met him Sunday afternoon and the poor guy seemed exhausted (hence keeping the shades on apparently) yet he was still so friendly and chatty to everyone. I was in the queue when he came back from a break and he said hello to all of us before starting to sign. He shaked the hands of people in front of me so I was expecting that but instead he leaned over and gave me a hug! Lovely man!

I met him Sunday afternoon and the poor guy seemed exhausted (hence keeping the shades on apparently) yet he was still so friendly and chatty to everyone. I was in the queue when he came back from a break and he said hello to all of us before starting to sign. He shaked the hands of people in front of me so I was expecting that but instead he leaned over and gave me a hug! Lovely man!

highlight of my day right there. two norman hugs.

Norman was fantastic all weekend! :wub:

I met him for my auto on the Friday night, and as there wasn't much of a queue it was very relaxed. He shook my hand and I told him he was my favourite in TWD. Despite the painful unoriginality of my comment, he grinned at me and pulled me in for a hug saying 'aw, come here with those sweet words'. As quite the fangirl, getting a hug without having to ask (so shy haha) was amazing :D

Saturday was my photoshoot with him and he was doing great poses with everyone and was up for a pic with a crossbow, but unfortunately wasn't allowed due to licensing issues or something. When I got my pic (my face smooshed up against his haha) he said to me "Look how pretty you aree, you're adorable" which made me :blush: hehe

On Sunday I went to TWD talk, and he and Sarah were great, so relaxed and fun :D earlier on my friend and I sat down near photo area C after a photo and realised our 'seats' were the best in the house as we saw many stars walking in and out of their break room. We returned there after finishing all our shoots etc. and saw Norman a couple times. He came out the first time without his cap and sunnys - the only time I saw him without. My friend was making lots of movements to get my attention and it caught his too, so he pulled a funny face at us haha. Later I saw him come out with Jason Momoa and got some stalkery shots of them talking before going back to their areas.

I wish I had more money to get to talk to him more by spreading out autos/photos. I hope we get him back soon, I'd definitely opt to pay lots to see him repeatedly ;D and get him a gift!

• Like 2

He really is a fan friendly guest. I get the impression he is genuinely interested in our interests and if he was not an awesome actor he would be at conventions like the rest of us. He would certainly get me opening another savings account if he was announced again at future event! The way he spoke to you makes you feel really special and I think he made thousands of people's weekends, he certainly made mine :-)

• Like 2

He really is a fan friendly guest. I get the impression he is genuinely interested in our interests and if he was not an awesome actor he would be at conventions like the rest of us. He would certainly get me opening another savings account if he was announced again at future event! The way he spoke to you makes you feel really special and I think he made thousands of people's weekends, he certainly made mine :-)

Totally agree 😍