ITS FRIDAY

Can't wait! Will be getting there some time around 9.30am-10am tomorrow! Will join Danny's Queue to get his auto first and out of the way!

That's the same time Danny has his photoshoot. Best advice is to grab a virtual queue ticket and join another queue if you have another big guest to meet.

I'm getting everything ready for tomorrow. Then earlyish night to be up at 5 so I can get pick up my friends and get to Newport in time for the train. Should hopefully get there sometime between half 8 and 9 in the morning. Thank god we always prebook our tickets :P

• Like 1

Can't wait! Will be getting there some time around 9.30am-10am tomorrow! Will join Danny's Queue to get his auto first and out of the way!

That's the same time Danny has his photoshoot. Best advice is to grab a virtual queue ticket and join another queue if you have another big guest to meet.

I didn't know his photoshoot was then. Will get him after. I don't need a VQ ticket as I'm going gold.

Hi.

Can anyone recommend a decent time to get there tomorrow morning if you haven't pre booked?. I was going to get there for opening at 9 but I'm not sure how long the queues normally are round that time.

I'm still at work (about to leave in a few minutes) and have a list a mile long of things to do tonight before getting the 6.30 am train up in the morning. Eeeeee! At least I'll have an hour on the train to wake up properly and get ready!

Hi.

Can anyone recommend a decent time to get there tomorrow morning if you haven't pre booked?. I was going to get there for opening at 9 but I'm not sure how long the queues normally are round that time.

I'd arrive before 8.30 at the latest so you aren't waiting TOO long? Generally they move pretty quickly.