Amanda Tapping Solo Panel

32 members have voted

1. 1. Would you exchange your £20 Amanda/Claudia ticket for a £20 Amanda panel?

• YES!
    • No, I would like a refund

With Claudia unable to attend the conventions now. What are the chances of giving Amanda her own panel. I know plenty of fans interested in this. And I'm sure a large crowd would show up to see her!

Edited by Marousj
  • Like 1

I agree 100%! Saturday seems rather dull now! Let's give Amanda her own pannel. She would fill the room easily and fans want to see her! Come on, she didn't come all this way just for photos and autographs! She has things to say I'm sure :)

• Like 1

I agree with everyone else. Since the slot is already booked, why not just let her have the panel by herself? I'm fairly certain that she will fill the room and most people who had tickets to the duo talk would still go to see her.

• Like 1

Amanda is amazing on stage, and this would just be another reason to get crazy somehow. Please don't cancel that talk just because she'd be alone to do it. God knows that woman is well versed in how to entertain a crowd, talk / q&a wise.

Please *almost begging*

• Like 1

I think the reason for not doing a solo would be that refunds would then have to be done at the show, as some people would do the solo and some not. All this would then put extra burden on the sales desk.

Well it could always be a free talk no? No need for extra burden on the sales desk then. All of us could make a small donation to S4K instead.

Definitely a possibility. Things are a bit up in the air ATM as the GoT talk seems to have disappeared off the schedule too.

As long as those of us who do want a refund still get it that's fine by me...I paid for 2 sets of tickets for me and my husband and we are not interested in a solo Amanda panel we want to make sure we do get ours as quickly as possible...

Maybe a poll could be started to see how many would be happy to not get a refund for the £20 talk & have Amanda do a solo panel. That way SM could get an idea if it's feasible.

I for one would vote for this.

Poll has been added

That would've probably been a good idea if only the event weren't only 2 days away. However, the woman has her own convention which is always sold out, so surely letting her have a solo panel won't be a bad idea at all.

As long as those of us who do want a refund still get it that's fine by me...I paid for 2 sets of tickets for me and my husband and we are not interested in a solo Amanda panel we want to make sure we do get ours as quickly as possible...

SM would definitely not refuse a refund as you paid for 2 & would not pay that for 1. They are quite fair about these kind of things.

This is just to see who would or not be happy to still pay for just Amanda.

You should vote for a refund so SM can see the total either way.

Edited by bonniesrg

Maybe a poll could be started to see how many would be happy to not get a refund for the £20 talk & have Amanda do a solo panel. That way SM could get an idea if it's feasible.

I for one would vote for this.

Poll has been added

Thank-you.