Guest cancellation - Claudia Black

• 3 weeks later...

Any news on the automatic refund for the joint photoshoot please? Still waiting for it to appear in my account.

Hope they're trying to get Claudia for one of the upcoming shows or even next Chevron.

As far as I know the last ones were processed late last week. So give it a few more days, may be your bank.

Any news on the automatic refund for the joint photoshoot please? Still waiting for it to appear in my account.

Hope they're trying to get Claudia for one of the upcoming shows or even next Chevron.

As far as I know the last ones were processed late last week. So give it a few more days, may be your bank.

Ah, ok. If only late last week won't be showing yet. Thanks for the update anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Use the Showmasters email in my signature

Thanks. Assume you mean the general one.

Please e-mail the store. info@collectormania.com for all refund enquiries. You can try the general one if you want - I think they have the refund lists meanwhile. But normally all refund enquires need to go to the store address.

Use the Showmasters email in my signature

Thanks. Assume you mean the general one.

Please e-mail the store. info@collectormania.com for all refund enquiries. You can try the general one if you want - I think they have the refund lists meanwhile. But normally all refund enquires need to go to the store address.

Ah, sent to the wrong one then. Will see if it gets a reply and try the other if not. Maybe they should think about using more identifiable email addresses, such as shop@ and office@ etc. Make it a bit clearer. Can still be used on the existing domans. Always get confused about which is which. Anyway, thanks,

Edited by Rockstar6662