Guest cancellation - Claudia Black

• Showmasters Admin

Unfortunately we have just heard that Claudia Black is unable to make it to London this weekend because of an unforseen family incident. I know that many of you were looking forward to meeting her again, as were we, but unfortunately it just wasn't possible for her to make the event this time.

We wish her the best of luck and we will try to re-arrange her appearance for another event in the future.

If you have a ticket for the joint shoot with Amanda Tapping and Claudia Black (or Amanda and Michael Shanks), these will now be automatically refunded back onto your card after the weekend. The same also applies to the joint Amanda Tapping and Michael Shanks talk.

• Moderators

As the talk tickets are being refunded I think that suggests that talk is being cancelled, and Amanda will only be doing the Sunday talk with Jason Momoa.

If you have a ticket for the joint shoot with Amanda Tapping and Claudia Black (or Amanda and Michael Shanks), these will now be automatically refunded back onto your card after the weekend. The same also applies to the joint Amanda Tapping and Michael Shanks talk.

Can't I get a refund on the day so I can buy a replacement photo?

Out of curiosity just, why no exchange.. its £50 per head that would be going back into the show?? I assume most attending would swap for vouchers/photoshoots??

Firstly, I hope everything is ok with Claudia and her family!

Secondly, I had a joint photoshoot with Amanda and Michael but when he postponed I was going to get a refund/exchange and get a single one with Amanda and a photo with Jason, is it not going to be possible to do that now?

I can't really afford to pay for the two photoshoots even if the money is refunded :no:

Oh Boy!

I had a Michael Shanks Photoshoot and a Talk ticket.

I wanted to Keep my Michael Shanks Photoshoot Ticket until Winter LFCC like it was suggested is this still possible?

Is the Amanda Tapping talk still on? or can we transfer to the one on sunday?

An answer would be greatly apreciated as I will be on a train most of tomorrow.

Thanks

Gemma

Out of curiosity just, why no exchange.. its £50 per head that would be going back into the show?? I assume most attending would swap for vouchers/photoshoots??

Firstly, I hope everything is ok with Claudia and her family!

Secondly, I had a joint photoshoot with Amanda and Michael but when he postponed I was going to get a refund/exchange and get a single one with Amanda and a photo with Jason, is it not going to be possible to do that now?

I can't really afford to pay for the two photoshoots even if the money is refunded :no:

Yes.. same(ish) was getting an exchange for a single with Claudia and 2 others.. Money won't be back till after the event so doesn't really help. Not a complaint.. just an observation :smile:

And yes, I hope all is ok with her :smile:

Edited by abs c

Oh, no! I hope her family incident isn't a bad one.

(Had a joint photo, but will get one with Amanda Tapping instead, as my kid will be dressed to the stargate nines and will want to have a photo with her, even if not with Claudia too.)

Edited by Jumpyghostface

I'm assuming they don't want added people joining what will already be long queues at the show.

Oh mannnn...I hope it is nothing serious. :(

I got so excited when you added Claudia as a guest so now I'm rather bummed!

i had a joint photo with Amanda&Michael (-->Claudia)...I so hope I can still get a single photoshoot with Amanda!!!

Also...I really wish the Saturday Stargate talk wasn't cancelled...I was so looking forward to that one. But will definitely go see the Sunday Stargate talk as well...

Well, it was a nice 48 hours of anticipation while it lasted ...

I hope Ms Black, and her entire family, are OK and I hope we can meet her later in the year at another Showmasters event.