Tickets Gone Missing!

I have e-mailed the info account does anyone know how often it's checked? Royal Mail have LOST my £80 worth of tickets! :/ Idiots. I'm leaving tomorrow morning so I'm worried it won't get sorted...

Really stressed damn Royal Mail!

Cheers.

Edited by sarahlilly

Dunno what's gone into Royal Mail lately, but it's in disarray Oo

No matter what happens, bring your order confirmation emails with you and someone at the venue should be able to help you out. No worries, you're not the only one this has happened to (I supposed they lost my £120+ tickets, too =/ ) so everything will be sorted out. Just keep Showmasters informed, I believe there'll be a dedicated desk for those issues, but a staff member would have to confirm as I can't remember where i've read this...

In any case, await a staff member, but do not fret: Showmasters usually do everything they can to help out and I'm sure this time won't be any different =)

Cheers :)

Bring copies of your order confirmations and some form of ID with you to the event and the crew will get you sorted out. They're used to dealing with this type of situation and will make sure you don't miss out on anything.

All the office staff are likely to be helping get set up at the venue now so emails are unlikely to be checked before the event.

• Like 1

My main concern is that I have trouble standing for long periods of time, hence why I bought tickets in advance to avoid queues outside the venue to get in!!!

I will bring those print outs etc but am worried if I have to get in the main queue outside I won't be able to survive the weekend for autograph queues etc! LOL.

Royal Mail is a right mess. They tried to deliver yesterday and I was at work; so it said collect from local office today. Local office open until 12.30 today. Went at 12. Looked and looked. Wasn't there. Is Missing In Action. Probably with yesterday's postman who they can't get hold of! WTF. Grr.

There will probably be crew walking about outside the venue, just grab hold of one and explain your situation. As long as they know it, they'll help best they can (at least they always have with me :P )

But stupid Royal Mail indeed --'

wow a collection office only open til 1230??? My local collection office is open from 0745 to 1845 and 1315 on Saturdays...but yeah Royal Mail are a shambles. Fair play people are only human and things can go missing and.or get damaged but from my personal experience it happens way too often. Makes me laugh when they offer you a book of stamps as compensation!

I once put in a complaint because I'd had three separate items sent by Amazon and Royal Mail managed to lose them all. They sent me a £10 cheque as compensation and it got lost in the post.

And yes, they did send me a replacement cheque and it did eventually arrive.

• Like 2

I once put in a complaint because I'd had three separate items sent by Amazon and Royal Mail managed to lose them all. They sent me a £10 cheque as compensation and it got lost in the post.

At least Amazon will replace/refund with no quibbles but that's not the point lol.

I had issue with Royal mail and tickets as well 3 times they posted though my signed for tickets and I worked out later they had signed for them theirselves.

The best was when I was in fact sat on my chair which is about 5 feet from my front door and they didn't even knock just posted them though.

I went out and confronted the postman and he just rushed off. Reported him and nothing was done at all.

I had issue with Royal mail and tickets as well 3 times they posted though my signed for tickets and I worked out later they had signed for them theirselves.

The best was when I was in fact sat on my chair which is about 5 feet from my front door and they didn't even knock just posted them though.

I went out and confronted the postman and he just rushed off. Reported him and nothing was done at all.

Many times the 'signed for' letters are ignored and just posted through but for me thats better because 90% of the time Im not in when postie comes and it saves me going down the sorting office. I know it defeats the point of recorded delivery but hey...... I bet sarahlilly wished they'd just posted them through her door at least that way the sorting office wouldn't have lost them!

• Like 1

At least Amazon will replace/refund with no quibbles but that's not the point lol.

Amazon are very good. The irony was the cheque that had been sent to me getting lost lol

Amazon are very good. The irony was the cheque that had been sent to me getting lost lol

Don't worry, the irony certainly wasn't lost me. The Royal Mail losing a cheque in the post to compensate for losing something in the post is laughable but not surprising at all! It's like when you're internet goes down and the advice would be to log onto www.somethingorother to fix the problem but obviously you can't lol.

My main concern is that I have trouble standing for long periods of time, hence why I bought tickets in advance to avoid queues outside the venue to get in!!!

I will bring those print outs etc but am worried if I have to get in the main queue outside I won't be able to survive the weekend for autograph queues etc! LOL.

Royal Mail is a right mess. They tried to deliver yesterday and I was at work; so it said collect from local office today. Local office open until 12.30 today. Went at 12. Looked and looked. Wasn't there. Is Missing In Action. Probably with yesterday's postman who they can't get hold of! WTF. Grr.

It might not be lost - they say to wait 24 hours before collection. Try again tomorrow? [/fingers crossed]

The office said it was definitely supposed to be there as it was the next day as the card said. They're trying to locate it for tomorrow morning!!!

Getting up at 7.30 to call them and run over if they've found them! Before scrambling for the train haha.

Edited by sarahlilly

wow a collection office only open til 1230??? My local collection office is open from 0745 to 1845 and 1315 on Saturdays...but yeah Royal Mail are a shambles. Fair play people are only human and things can go missing and.or get damaged but from my personal experience it happens way too often. Makes me laugh when they offer you a book of stamps as compensation!

Mine is only open until 1230 Mon - Fri too and 1200 on a Saturday