Gold pass photo op

You don't need a ticket, just go to the static shoot ( area D) and they will tick you off their list. The info is HERE

So are all the static shoots in that area, at the same time? Can we use our passes for say ECTO1, then also get the throne shot and ET too without ever leaving the area? Or is it just an area, divided into multiple sections with the individual shoots and we queue 3-4 times for each one seperately?

Excuse me if it's a stupid question, first time at LFCC.

didn't know we got a free photo option..... i missed that boat, would have been nice if one of the stewards mentioned it when they were slapping on my gold wristband :-/

Unless you saw it on the forum there was no way of knowing. Nothing in the packs etc. Having said that I never got round to it. Too busy doing other things and every time I went past the queues were long so it just didn't happen in the end.

• Like 1

Sadly I didn't get around to this because each time I went to the Iron Throne op, which is the one I would have gone for, the queue was massive and I had too much to get through in the weekend to queue. I'm sorry to have missed out.

It would have been useful to have a ticket or similar in our packs. Might be a good idea for the future.

I ended up getting mine with KITT

Ah! I wondered if that was included in the GP prop shoot or whether it was just the Throne or E.T. I wish I hadn't forgotten now! Just out of interest - was your shot close up with the door open as per the David/K.I.T.T. shoot, or further back to incorporate more of the car?