Photos Thread

We saw it be put up just before getting my auto! It's a great drawing :D x

I must have been just before you in the queue then. I told my friend this evening about it and it totally made her day :D x

Aw that's great! I see so many people have given him things, feel bad I didn't get him a present :(

Myself and my wife just sort of jumped right in.

We were in Cosplay on the Sat so we asked a few people for photos and then got some people asking for our photos. It soon became normal to be asking total strangers for photos with them.

I do hope some more photos of myself and my wife surface on here as we did not get a photo of just us.

what were you cosplayed as? I took hundreds lol

We were Chuck and Sarah from the TV show Chuck

Aw that's great! I see so many people have given him things, feel bad I didn't get him a present :(

Awww, don't feel bad! Technically I didn't get anything either, just passing something on for a friend.

I was in a "Where's Wally" (or Waldo) costume on Saturday, if you have pics of me photobombing, please post them! :)

Thank you!

I had a chat with you while we're in a queue for Peter Dinklage talk.

Edited by Queen_Sindel
Link removed by QS - check up with office being done

That's my friend Tors, she was there with the Galactic Knights, one of the costuming groups in attendance.

nice moment when Leia came running over because I was wearing a Monkey Island t-shirt. She's a big fan of the game. Anyone know who she is?

1014152_10152022828727646_520716622_n.jpg

• Like 1