Photos Thread

how do u put pics in here pls

Use a site like Photobucket (try to reduce the pics a bit first if you can or the original scans will probably be very large). When the pic is loaded, Photobucket will give you a choice of links, depending on where you want to post them - the one is the link that works on here.

For those asking who the guy with Norman was; it's Sean Clark, his personal appearance manager. Sarah Wayne Callies is another of his clients, full list of his clients can be found here. It should also be noted that Sean is a wonderful human who works ridiculously hard and is one of the nicest people you could ever meet. Proud to call him a friend.

• Like 2

For those asking who the guy with Norman was; it's Sean Clark, his personal appearance manager. Sarah Wayne Callies is another of his clients, full list of his clients can be found here. It should also be noted that Sean is a wonderful human who works ridiculously hard and is one of the nicest people you could ever meet. Proud to call him a friend.

deffo could tell he was a hard worker we should send him lots of thank you's over twitter :)

SilvaNemisis your friend is in the background of my photo I had with Joe Dempsie! Have to say his costume looked great and amazingly did not scare my son!

Haha, glad he didn't scare your son, he did put a hell of a lot of work into that costume though, that much I can tell you, so thanks very much for the compliment! :borg:

My son is autistic so he hates anything to do with dressing up. Last year at LFCC and EMS he was petrified, so this is huge progress for us this year!

• Like 2

Wow!

That's an impressive list and i personally would love to see 99.9% of those people at LFCC

Hint Hint :whistling:

• Like 3

The three photos I've posted up online so far ...

The awesome Cosplay Star Kelly Jane as Darth Talon! http://stenun.deviantart.com/art/Darth-Talon-costumer-384336123

The wonderful Cosplay Star Chiquitita as Supergirl with The Hat! http://stenun.deviantart.com/art/Supergirl-and-The-Hat-384321347

The lovely Torchwood Star Eve Myles with The Hat! http://stenun.deviantart.com/art/Eve-Myles-and-The-Hat-383872722

I had no idea who he was at the time but he seemed a really pleasant chap who introduced himself a lot. I'd love it if he could get Micheal Beihn and Jeanette Goldstein over again in the near future!

• Like 1

I had no idea who he was at the time but he seemed a really pleasant chap who introduced himself a lot. I'd love it if he could get Micheal Beihn and Jeanette Goldstein over again in the near future!

Sean Clark is wonderful and works very hard. Even managed to get a pic with him. :)

Here are my faves:

1000844_10151784542543410_463780374_n.jpg

Glad to see this pic, I was the 1 who gave Norman the drawing in the top right. It was from a friend of mine and a huge Norman fan in Germany.

• Like 1

Here are my faves:

1000844_10151784542543410_463780374_n.jpg

Glad to see this pic, I was the 1 who gave Norman the drawing in the top right. It was from a friend of mine and a huge Norman fan in Germany.

We saw it be put up just before getting my auto! It's a great drawing :D x

We saw it be put up just before getting my auto! It's a great drawing :D x

I must have been just before you in the queue then. I told my friend this evening about it and it totally made her day :D x

• Like 1