Photos Thread

If anyone got a good pic of Sylvester McCoy on sunday signing please can you post it? As I got my Hobbit book signed but was told to put my camera away so I couldnt get any pics - Thanks

http://filmfreak13.deviantart.com/art/Meeting-Sylvester-McCoy-2-383856255

I was in my Radagast cosplay and Sylvester let me have pictures with him (even though the woman didn't want me to). I have more on my page! :) Feel free to check them out!

• Like 1

And some more:

Sarah Wayne Callies

PhotoshootSarahWayneCalliesreduced.jpg

Peter Dinklage (Sun)

PhotoshootPeterDinklageSunreduced.jpg

David Hasselhoff

PhotoshootDavidHasselhoffreduced.jpg

Kristian Nairn

PhotoshootKristianNairnreduced.jpg

Rene Auberjonois

PhotoshootReneAuberjonoisreduced.jpg

Clive Russell

PhotoshootCliveRussellreduced.jpg

Salome Jens

PhotoshootSalomeJensreduced.jpg

Peter Dinklage and Lena Headey

PhotoshootPeterDinklage_LenaHeadeyreduced.jpg

good to see you're pictures up on the site, i've just got home...btw i was the guy that came up to you and talked about Rammstein !

Here are my photo shoot pictures from the weekend.

fh64.jpg

yxrn.jpg

kcge.jpg

5qi3.jpg

s3zt.jpg

I don't normally make requests in photo shoots but I made an exception in this case .... :wub:

xwya.jpg

• Like 1

How do you place your photos onto the site?

Photobucket.

If you have an account, upload the picture then click on "Direct link" then in the activity bar right above the box you type in there'll be B I U and so on, eleven icons from the B will be an Image option, click on that then paste the "Direct link"

Hope this helps.

If anyone got a good pic of Sylvester McCoy on sunday signing please can you post it? As I got my Hobbit book signed but was told to put my camera away so I couldnt get any pics - Thanks

SAM_2766_zpscd56a6d0.jpg

SAM_2765_zps8cf25a8e.jpg

Amazing thanks - I see that you were allowed to take a picture - slightly annoyed with the attendant - as even for the big guests you were allowed to take a pic while signing - only once do u get a book signed by the actor :-( I was quite angry with her

Was Sylvester McCoy in a wheelchair? I thought I saw him leaving the photoshoot in one. If so, does anyone know why? I hope he's ok and nothing serious or that I was mistaken.

Yes he was in a wheelchair, I believe he had a bandage on his left shin but from what and how I do not know hope this helps

SAM_2766_zpscd56a6d0.jpg

SAM_2765_zps8cf25a8e.jpg

Amazing thanks - I see that you were allowed to take a picture - slightly annoyed with the attendant - as even for the big guests you were allowed to take a pic while signing - only once do u get a book signed by the actor :-( I was quite angry with her

Was Sylvester McCoy in a wheelchair? I thought I saw him leaving the photoshoot in one. If so, does anyone know why? I hope he's ok and nothing serious or that I was mistaken.

Yes he was in a wheelchair, I believe he had a bandage on his left shin but from what and how I do not know hope this helps

Someone told me he said at the Doctor Who talk that he broke his foot while filming The Hobbit. His foot was in a cast at the photo-shoot and rested on a chair. Poor guy!