Where will be dealing with missing orders?

Thought I better post this as a new thread, as may not get seen buried elsewhere..

So, last day before I head to london, and no order has arrived. Thankfully a friend bought my entry tickets so have those!

So which desk do I go too to sort out my replacement photoshoot tickets and autograph vouchers? Info desk, photo sales, somewhere else?

Or will a seperate desk be getting set up for those who orders never arrived?

Would like to know before I have to queue somewhere for an hour or so, only to find that somewhere else is dealing with missing orders and then have to queue for another hour again..

Reason I ordered online was specifically to avoid the sales queue upon opening!

They should use the ticket sales booth at the entrance of the centre (where pay on the day people pay) up until say 30 minutes before opening time, this would work well. 1. It's a controlled environment rather than wandering about outside with replacement tickets. 2. You don't want to add to the workload of info/sales desk once show opens. 3. Would give people like Crippsy peace of mind. 4. A secure place to check that missing tickets have not been signed for and are missing.

This is the e-mail that went out for those with card processing problems:

When you arrive please join the correct queue (pre-booked ticket queue if your order included entry or pay on day if you don't have admission tickets) and enter the building as normal. Once inside you will be directed to the Information desk (just inside the door) where you can collect your order. Please bring your order confirmation or your order / customer number if possible. Payment can be made by cash, credit or debit card.

Going from that it seems like the info desk will be used the way Tony is suggesting. The mods will update when we hear anything different.

There's a lot of good ideas that seem obvious, but for whatever reason don't seem to happen. Easing time spent queuing and thinking of ways to speed up sales should be given top priority.

Why not double your crew working at friday photo sales and have a line or separate table for FRIDAY only photos..I know you've walked the line in the past selling a few tickets for certain guests which is good, but what about an actual 'express line' for 'x tickets or less'?

• Showmasters Admin

crippsy_99 just come up to the front door and talk to the crew and let them know i said to come up and we will get it sorted out for you. We will have guidelines for everyone that has not received their tickets in time.

We will have a thread with all the info on here tomorrow that will help.

Do not worry we have a plan for these things.

See you all very soon

Jason

Edited by 1of2

Okeedokee, I am more than annoyed at present, as most of you are aware I had problems with my entrance tickets, the order was placed on June 14th, the money was not taken until last Wednesday and promised that my tickets would arrive by this Wednesday, I am sorry to say, they STILL haven't arrived, despite the friend I am attending with and my mother buying Norman Reedus tickets last Tuesday and they both arrived yesterday!!.

I am aware that I need to bring my confirmation with me on the day and I still have two more postal days left but if the tickets don't arrive until after the event, can I get a refund on my postage costs? £2.50 may not be a lot of money but quite frankly the wait I have had is ridiculous to say the least, why bother having a ticket sent to you if you are just going to have to take your confirmation with you? Why bother buying tickets to save time, when you still have the hassle anyway?!

Thank you.