LFCC Talk and Photo shoot schedule - 03/07/13 - 11:50am

I don't know where i should post this, i'll post it here :)

Usually i know what to do when i have clashes, except this time i'm doubting.

I have 3 shoots at the same time, in each stand :

Jason Momoa Photo Session Saturday 6th July 2013 9.30AM 10.35AM

Amanda Tapping Photo Session Saturday 6th July 2013 9.30AM 10.20AM

Danny Glover Photo Session Saturday 6th July 2013 9.30AM 10.20AM

The timetable show that i can't exactly choose one before another.

Any help for that ?

Thank you very much.

Jason and Amanda have both afternoon shoots which you can attend. You can go to these if you can't make the morning shoot for some reason. I'd do Danny first and then chose depending on your ticket numbers for the others.

I have only one clash... Jason Momoa on Saturday morning and the star wars panel just 15 minutes later... I'm number 75 so is there any chance I'll be able to do the photoshoot and not be late for the panel?

You're in the first 100, 15 minutes shouldn't be a problem. If it gets tight go to the afternoon session as explained above.

Does that mean that there is no Norman Reedus talk on the Saturday?! :( That's the only day I can go and I was really hoping he was going to do one. Is there any chance there will be a Norman Reedus talk on the Saturday?

Correct, there is no Norman Reedus talk on the Saturday.

Unless there's any last minute cancellation I'm afraid this is the final schedule, sorry.

I don't know where i should post this, i'll post it here :)

Usually i know what to do when i have clashes, except this time i'm doubting.

I have 3 shoots at the same time, in each stand :

Jason Momoa Photo Session Saturday 6th July 2013 9.30AM 10.35AM

Amanda Tapping Photo Session Saturday 6th July 2013 9.30AM 10.20AM

Danny Glover Photo Session Saturday 6th July 2013 9.30AM 10.20AM

The timetable show that i can't exactly choose one before another.

Any help for that ?

Thank you very much.

Are they not all double sessions? You could do the ones later in the day if needs be. I have a low number for Danny Glover but I am going to the second session, so I do not have to come till later as it keeps the day much shorter for my son.

I read somewhere that people can swap a Saturday ticket for a Friday one... is it correct? I could also go to the Friday session.. my problem is that the afternoon session clashes with the mortal instruments panel... if I buy a ticket for that and I'm late because I'm the Jason Momoa photoshoot will I still be able to get in?

Why are a lot of shoots 5 minutes between guests? Is it just shake hand get photo boom gone sorry I've never done a shoot before

Yes, that is pretty much it. A photo op is not the place for handing gifts or asking questions or this stuff.

regarding the photo ops pointed out as missing so far, the mods have sent e-mails about this to the office. Check back later today, hopefully there should be an update.

Thanks for the quick response and clearning that up :thumbup: I will check on that later in the week, is there an opportunity to maybe get to speak outside of the shoot area just after?

As a couple of people have pointed out, Katy Manning is missing from the Sunday schedule.

The website says that she's doing a shoot (it even has a price). Tickets never went on sale, though, so I'm guessing that there isn't actually going to be one. Can someone confirm, please? Thanks.

Yay no clashes and as we have low numbers for all our shoots it should be a stress-free Saturday!!

Only thing I have to do is buy a Claudia photo on the day as the more I think about it the more I can't miss out on a one on one photo with her!

Getting excited now and thanks for posting the schedule - as always it helps so much to plan the day out! :coolthumb:

Whoa, Timetable looks good. I have lots of photos to get through and looks like I should be able to do them. Sunday Photo shoot C looks very busy, I have a lot on that day and look like I will be camping outside that area. Still no update on Katty Swink and Katy Manning Photo shoots. Also you have DS9 photo shoot on Sunday at the same time as Peter Kents photo shoot time? :blush:

• Showmasters Admin

I have a photoshoot ticket with Danny Glover but he doesn't appear on the list?

Friday - B - 7pm

Saturday - A - 9:30am & 12:30pm

Sunday - C - 1:25pm

• Like 1

As a couple of people have pointed out, Katy Manning is missing from the Sunday schedule.

The website says that she's doing a shoot (it even has a price). Tickets never went on sale, though, so I'm guessing that there isn't actually going to be one. Can someone confirm, please? Thanks.

As I said in my last post, we have forwarded everything to the office and are waiting to hear back.

do gold pass tickets mean you have unlimited entry all weekend?

Entry to the event? Yes, you can come and go as you please. For the talks you'll need a ticket for the Mortal Instruments talk, otherwise again go as you please.

As you can use your Saturday photoshoots tickets on Friday do you think that I would get in the morning time slot for Lena Headley with number 206?

I only ask as I will be leaving before the second slot at 5:10.

Very likely. If you have to go tell crew that and they'll squeeze you in.

Whoa, Timetable looks good. I have lots of photos to get through and looks like I should be able to do them. Sunday Photo shoot C looks very busy, I have a lot on that day and look like I will be camping outside that area. Still no update on Katty Swink and Katy Manning Photo shoots. Also you have DS9 photo shoot on Sunday at the same time as Peter Kents photo shoot time? :blush:

Again as I've said before we've pointed that out, there should be an update shortly. As far as I know Peter will be in a different area.

possibly other stupid question... if one sort of changed her mind about doing a photoshoot with a guest and wanted to swap it for another one... would it be possible?

technically no. You can ask at the sales table, but no guarantees.

As I said in my last post, we have forwarded everything to the office and are waiting to hear back.

Sorry, QS, I missed that. Thanks.

Thank goodness it's split but I was going to go to Mortal Instruments talk at 2.30 and I have a Standard and a photoshoot with Peter Dinklage for Saturday (3.20 - would be fine except they;re signing at the talk) so I have no choice but to miss the MI talk? :( I know schedules are a pain though...

Maybe I can make the Sunday shoot...

Edited by sarahlilly

Thank goodness it's split but I was going to go to Mortal Instruments talk at 2.30 and I have a Standard and a photoshoot with Peter Dinklage for Saturday so I have no choice but to miss the MI talk? :( I know schedules are a pain though...

But Sunday I have to leave before Peter's shoot so I can't swap either. Sadface!

I'm only going to see 2 guests as well so just bad luck I guess!

Peter's shoot goes on 25 minutes longer than the MI talk. Go there straight after the talk and you shouldn't have a problem.

• Like 1

Depends how long it takes to get my Jamie Campbell Bower auto at the panel I suppose, hopefully you're right and it will be fine?

Thank goodness it's split but I was going to go to Mortal Instruments talk at 2.30 and I have a Standard and a photoshoot with Peter Dinklage for Saturday so I have no choice but to miss the MI talk? :( I know schedules are a pain though...

But Sunday I have to leave before Peter's shoot so I can't swap either. Sadface!

I'm only going to see 2 guests as well so just bad luck I guess!

Peter's shoot goes on 25 minutes longer than the MI talk. Go there straight after the talk and you shouldn't have a problem.