LFCC Talk and Photo shoot schedule - 03/07/13 - 11:50am

Jason said (in post no.5) that it should be possible to use your Saturday ticket on another day - just ask the pit boss in the relevant photoshoot area if it is ok.

http://showmasterson...showtopic=80907

Link to the thread for reference.

Hope this helps at least a little

:dance: Yipee - been spending the last 90 mins pouring over this and making plans, timetables... :whistling:

Anyway - 2 of my photoshoots clash with other things on the Saturday (talks, other shoots...) so I was hoping to move one to the Sunday and the other to the Friday - fortunately for me I'm in the designated photoshoot area for the shoot afterwards too so hopefully the Pit boss will let me do this to ease the congestion on the Saturday, don't mind waiting to be the last person though (even with a gold pass). I'll bring a print out of the relevant 'Jason' quote just in case - People are usually helpful

I think anything to ease the congestion of Saturday will be much appreciated by the crew :)

I'm loving your printing out of the quote!

Can I please have some advice? I've never done photoshoots like this before and I've spent a lot of money on this and I don't want to get confused and end up missing out :( I've bought tickets for photoshoots on Sunday - Lena Headey (#109), Peter Dinklage (#43) and Jason Momoa (#185). I can't get to the venue before 11 so I'll have to go to the afternoon sessions. Can I do all three? I can't see any clashes but I'm worried that I won't be out of the Lena Headey shoot in time to get to the Peter Dinklage shoot, and then that because my Peter Dinklage ticket is such a low number I won't be able to get into the afternoon shoot. Can someone help me out, please? D:

Jason said (in post no.5) that it should be possible to use your Saturday ticket on another day - just ask the pit boss in the relevant photoshoot area if it is ok.

:dance: Yipee - been spending the last 90 mins pouring over this and making plans, timetables... :whistling:

Anyway - 2 of my photoshoots clash with other things on the Saturday (talks, other shoots...) so I was hoping to move one to the Sunday and the other to the Friday - fortunately for me I'm in the designated photoshoot area for the shoot afterwards too so hopefully the Pit boss will let me do this to ease the congestion on the Saturday, don't mind waiting to be the last person though (even with a gold pass). I'll bring a print out of the relevant 'Jason' quote just in case - People are usually helpful

I think anything to ease the congestion of Saturday will be much appreciated by the crew :)

You think highlighting it would be too much???

Seeing the timetable has allayed my nerves now - Only thing i'm worried about is the KITT & Hasselhoff shoot on Sunday - It's the only shot of 'the Hoff' i'm getting and I hope he sticks around afterwards as I'm also getting the DS9 shot and want to get him to sign his afterwards...

EDIT - Just seen 80sactionfan's post - so that takes care of the Friday aspect... What about the Sunday part?

Edited by Zahariel

Can I please have some advice? I've never done photoshoots like this before and I've spent a lot of money on this and I don't want to get confused and end up missing out :( I've bought tickets for photoshoots on Sunday - Lena Headey (#109), Peter Dinklage (#43) and Jason Momoa (#185). I can't get to the venue before 11 so I'll have to go to the afternoon sessions. Can I do all three? I can't see any clashes but I'm worried that I won't be out of the Lena Headey shoot in time to get to the Peter Dinklage shoot, and then that because my Peter Dinklage ticket is such a low number I won't be able to get into the afternoon shoot. Can someone help me out, please? D:

From the 1st post "If you have a lower number but miss the first shoot you can still go to the second shoot."

You shouldn't have a problem with getting into the afternoon shoots at all - in fact your low number will be an advantage. Just speak to the pitt bosses and explain and they will try to help anyway they can. I had massive clashes at DSTL and they managed to get mt in to all 6 shoots, lots of running but it was worth it and you don't even have any clashes...

Edited by Zahariel

My Sunday Tom Hopper shoot looks to be taking place entirely within the time of the DS9 talk (it actually starts 5mins after the talk starts). Even if the C area shoots run behind (which they are bound to do), Tom Hopper' shoot is only allocated 15mins & is bound to be finished before the DS9 talk. Should I go to the start of the DS9 talk, then leave during for my Tom Shoot & let photo area C crew know I need to get back for a paid talk, then re-enter the DS9 talk after shoot?

Will Claudia Black be doing a photoshoot on Friday? Sunday's shoot is too late for me, and I'm trying to do the decent thing by not adding any more Saturday shoots to my schedule. Plus, I'd love to see the Hoff's talk if I possibly can and her Saturday shoot clashes with it.

My Sunday Tom Hopper shoot looks to be taking place entirely within the time of the DS9 talk (it actually starts 5mins after the talk starts). Even if the C area shoots run behind (which they are bound to do), Tom Hopper' shoot is only allocated 15mins & is bound to be finished before the DS9 talk. Should I go to the start of the DS9 talk, then leave during for my Tom Shoot & let photo area C crew know I need to get back for a paid talk, then re-enter the DS9 talk after shoot?

That's a tricky one and down to personal preference.

Personally what I would do is before the talk/photoshoot is go to the photoshoot area and check with the crew whether things are running to time. Explain your situation to them.

If everything is running as per the schedule I'd go to the talk and again explain to the crew there your situation and that you will have to pop out for a photoshoot. Head to the photoshoot and the crew should be able to slot you in close to the front so you miss as little of the talk as possible.

The crew will be very understanding and helpful as you won't be the only person who has this issue.

If in doubt about anything just ask a crew member :)

Edited by clloby

Will Claudia Black be doing a photoshoot on Friday? Sunday's shoot is too late for me, and I'm trying to do the decent thing by not adding any more Saturday shoots to my schedule. Plus, I'd love to see the Hoff's talk if I possibly can and her Saturday shoot clashes with it.

At present no Friday shoot scheduled unfortunately. Sorry :(

You think highlighting it would be too much???

Seeing the timetable has allayed my nerves now - Only thing i'm worried about is the KITT & Hasselhoff shoot on Sunday - It's the only shot of 'the Hoff' i'm getting and I hope he sticks around afterwards as I'm also getting the DS9 shot and want to get him to sign his afterwards...

Highlighting is a must! Life means nothing without colour coding! :)

• Like 1

The talks are arround 30min right?

Most are 30, however some few are 45 and the Mortal Instruments panel is 60 minutes.

A very general rule of thumb is there is a 15 minute turn around time between talks. So purely as an example if a talk is scheduled to start at 11 am and the next talk at 11.45 am then the first talk is 30 minutes.

If a talk starts at 12 and the next one starts at 1, then the 12 o'clock one will last for around 45 minutes.

Edited by clloby

Ah well, never mind. I can't really complain since it's the only clash I can't resolve over the whole weekend. I can't miss Claudia, so I'll go there and then see how the time is, maybe see the second half of Hoff's talk. Thanks for the madly quick reply!

Ah well, never mind. I can't really complain since it's the only clash I can't resolve over the whole weekend. I can't miss Claudia, so I'll go there and then see how the time is, maybe see the second half of Hoff's talk. Thanks for the madly quick reply!

Explain to the crew in both areas of your circumstances and they will be able to give you the best advice on the day on what to do.

If i have a low number ticket, does it mean i will be called at the first photoshoot session of the day or not necessarily ?

if you want to use your Sat photo op ticket on the Friday we are allowing this to happen to help take some pressure of the Saturday

What about Sunday ? I can't attend Friday, let's admit i miss one of my Saturday scheduled shoots, will i be able to do it on Sunday ? I have 5 to do and it might be ok, but i'm a first timer so i don't really know how it works.

Edited by Vonsid

Youhou! Awesome! Thank you!

Just a question : how long are the talks?

For example, the GoT talk begins at 12:15 and Peter D. talk at 1:15, how much time do we have to get out of the stage et in the line?

Thank you again!

Edit : another question concerning the timetable : if I want to go to the Mortal Instrument Panel (and autograh later) and to the joint photoshoot with Amanda Tappong and Claudia Black, how do I do? Is it even possible?

Can we enter the stage, go out for a photoshoot and go in again?

Thanks

Edited by Helleni