LFCC Talk and Photo shoot schedule - 03/07/13 - 11:50am

Hopefully we hear something later tonight as it will be a real push for me to get there for opening but want to make sure I don't miss it if it has been moved. I can't see that it will have been cancelled given the large number of Game of Thrones actors in attendance.

Well it seemed to still be on the posters around the venue tonight. I'd check to see what the score is when you arrive.

I have another issue. Alexander Siddig didn't show today, apparently due to bad jet lag from what I was told which is fair enough. I was told I could just use my friday photo ticket either sat or sun. We will see.

Well it seemed to still be on the posters around the venue tonight. I'd check to see what the score is when you arrive.

I have another issue. Alexander Siddig didn't show today, apparently due to bad jet lag from what I was told which is fair enough. I was told I could just use my friday photo ticket either sat or sun. We will see.

Happy to hear that because i thought he'd cancelled because he wasn't there. So i'm happy i can see him today!

Yes, your Amanda/Michael is now an Amanda/Claudia ticket - if you don't wish to do this shoot you can refund (onto original payment card) or swap it at the sales desk.

Your Nicole ticket can either be used at the winter LFCC where she has been rescheduled to or as above, take it to the sales desk.

Do I just hold on to the ticket and go in October?

Yes.

What do i do with my Tapping/Claudia ticket now?

Yes, your Amanda/Michael is now an Amanda/Claudia ticket - if you don't wish to do this shoot you can refund (onto original payment card) or swap it at the sales desk.

Your Nicole ticket can either be used at the winter LFCC where she has been rescheduled to or as above, take it to the sales desk.

Yes.

You will be automatically refunded a short while after LFCC.

Yes.

You will be automatically refunded a short while after LFCC.

Correct :)

To David B

I am planning to go tomorrow. I'm leaving my house at 9 and probably well arrive at lfcc at 9 30 and I gonna line up for the standard admission ticket but once inside I want to buy a photoshoot with Lena Hedley at 12.40 because I brought the photoshoot ticket for Sarah and Norman today on the day do u think I would get inside and the ticket by the photoshoot time

Thanks if u answer as soon as possible because the lady 2day said there is still done tickets for tommorrow

Thanks

To David B

I am planning to go tomorrow. I'm leaving my house at 9 and probably well arrive at lfcc at 9 30 and I gonna line up for the standard admission ticket but once inside I want to buy a photoshoot with Lena Hedley at 12.40 because I brought the photoshoot ticket for Sarah and Norman today on the day do u think I would get inside and the ticket by the photoshoot time

Thanks if u answer as soon as possible because the lady 2day said there is still done tickets for tommorrow

Thanks

I do think so, but im not David B

It really would depend on a) how many standard entry ticket holders are in front of you and B) how many other people are buying tickets from the sales desk. It was pretty rammed today.

Thanks!!! Any other responses because I heard Sunday is the quietest day so is I'm gonna be quining for standard entry ticket

Do they let them in at 11 am coz I want to get Lena photoshoot at 12 40

Anyone who went today do u think the queue without tickets is gonna be long like today or shortest

Oh I was early bird today but I brought my photoshoots today at the desk with Sarah and Norman but Lena was sold out so I was wondering to go tommorrow but have to buy a standard ticket as I did not have any ticket. I want to buy Lena photoshoot inside coz she is only doing two at 9 40 and I trying to get the 12 40 one. I be queening from 9 30 do u think I could do it

Any responses are welcome

Please tell me your thoughts on this as I know the queue was bit today but I had a early bird ticket TODAY but don't have one tommorrow but EVERYONE Says that subday is the quieter day